Random 2024 Bengals related stuff

10 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Lame band? Wash your mouth out. That's one of Vince Clark's songs but I think the band was better after he left. 

I agree but it's like 2 different bands, his era of DM was early Erasure.  I'm a fan of both & "New Life" is a favorite, but prefer later DM overall. They found an edge while Erasure carried on as synth pop.

On 3/29/2024 at 9:03 AM, BlackJesus said:

I wonder if those new seats will be the same jungle green color as the old ones or if they will switch it up to orange or black? 🤔

Oh, I can't imagine they'd be anything but green, since that's apparently the only section being changed and it's the jungle and all. Black would get too hot in the sun. Orange might look good, but Cleveland has done that already. 

• Upvote 1

My two favorite Joe Burrow accurate passes are the one in the playoffs to Uzomah that was right in the window while CJ was running that I believe he scored on, and then the one last year in the Browns game to Jamar so that as soon as Jamar turned around between the two defenders surrounding him it was in his hands.

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

My two favorite Joe Burrow accurate passes are the one in the playoffs to Uzomah that was right in the window while CJ was running that I believe he scored on, and then the one last year in the Browns game to Jamar so that as soon as Jamar turned around between the two defenders surrounding him it was in his hands.

That one was amazing. Even Jamar was like "what have we here"