1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

If the Bengals can't find another DT, I really think it pushes Sweat way up their draft board. Maybe even to 18. 

That would be a mistake. He's a 2nd maybe 3rd rounder. Move up in 2 if you have to but do not take him at 18

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Sounds like Tart wasn't a fit personality-wise and what kind of presence they want in that room. (Didn't mesh).

I can live with that. But why won't the Bengals just say so? 

As for Becton I hope he still is a reality. And I want Brown as well. The Bengals need all the big OL they can find.

18 hours ago, BBR said:

At what point does Tyler Boyd give up on all of these other teams the media claims he's going to 

I think he winds up in Shittsburgh unfortunately. Tomlin has always liked him and he's from there.

Hell, Squeelers fans are already photoshopping him into their uniform 🤢🤮

IMG_20240318_212833.jpg

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

If the Bengals can't find another DT, I really think it pushes Sweat way up their draft board. Maybe even to 18. 

The Bengals absolutely will not reach to fill a need. That is guaranteed. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, spicoli said:

The Bengals absolutely will not reach to fill a need. That is guaranteed. 

Agreed. That is the only guarantee of the drfat. Oh wait, other than we will not select at QB anywhere near the top....2 guarantees. Amongst the gaurantees are.....nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

His weight scares the 💩 outta me. Earliest I'd take him is in the 2nd. If he dropped about 30 lbs I'd be OK @18. Of course, if he dropped 30 pounds he won't be there @18 so....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gupps said:

His weight scares the 💩 outta me. Earliest I'd take him is in the 2nd. If he dropped about 30 lbs I'd be OK @18. Of course, if he dropped 30 pounds he won't be there @18 so....

He's no dancing bear for sure but he does command doubled and help free up the other DT to pressure from within.

53 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I think he winds up in Shittsburgh unfortunately. Tomlin has always liked him and he's from there.

Hell, Squeelers fans are already photoshopping him into their uniform 🤢🤮

It really looks like Boyd's market isn't taking shape.  He's probably better off going back to the Bengals and making something work.  I haven't seen anything negative from the team but there could have been something that the fans aren't privy to.

Capture.JPG