Justin Jefferson Watch ???

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The Vikings may think they aren't trading him. But if Jefferson refuses to sign with them so he can reunite the Bayou Trio, they will have to. 😎 

IMG_20240311_162338.jpg

It's just like Higgins, he plays on the tag. No way does he sit out a whole year.

31 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

This should be LaRosa's, not Donato's. This is blasphemy. 

The real blasphemy started when they replaced LaRosas with Papa Johns and then to Donatos as the "official" pizza of the Bengals. At least they serve it in the stadium as a pie cut and not those ridiculous little squares. Even more blasphemy to come when they introduce this year's rookie class to Skyline and no one tells them you don't f'n "twirl" a 3, 4 or 5 way :dance:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

It's just like Higgins, he plays on the tag. No way does he sit out a whole year.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Maybe we can throw in Jackson Carman/

And D'Vonte Smith..

What has to his guy ever done to deserve a paycheck?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MOC said:

The real blasphemy started when they replaced LaRosas with Papa Johns and then to Donatos as the "official" pizza of the Bengals. At least they serve it in the stadium as a pie cut and not those ridiculous little squares. Even more blasphemy to come when they introduce this year's rookie class to Skyline and no one tells them you don't f'n "twirl" a 3, 4 or 5 way :dance:

I hate squares.

Pizza was made to eat as a pie..

• Upvote 2

The Vikings annouced they have no plans to trade Jefferson, this is pipe dream...it's sad the Bengals' free agency's biggest news is a pie-in-the-sky trade rumor instead of signing actual players in positions of need, like DT and RT. 

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringmethesports/vikings/amid-swirling-rumors-vikings-have-no-plans-to-trade-justin-jefferson#:~:text=You can relax as Dianna,a krazy story to tell."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

The Vikings annouced they have no plans to trade Jefferson, this is pipe dream...it's sad the Bengals' free agency's biggest news is a pie-in-the-sky trade rumor instead of signing actual players in positions of need, like DT and RT. 

It's not sad.

It was interesting to talk about a what if situation.

Have fun with it.

Carry on..

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

It's not sad.

It was interesting to talk about a what if situation.

Have fun with it.

Carry on..

It's disappointing for me, I thought the Bengals would have been more active and aggressive in signing players, I know they have time to still get some deals done but time is slipping away. 

I can see them bringing Jonah and DJ Reader back, or one of the two and drafting the replacement in the first round. 

• Upvote 1