Bonds blasts 752 and 753

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='512798' date='Jul 19 2007, 04:41 PM']Getting closer to breaking Hank's record..Hate him or love him, you gotta love what he is doing..Just simply incredible..[/quote]

I agree. I'm rooting for him. I love the fact everyone hates him. Do it out of spite, Barry!

He's just keeping it warm for A-Rod, anyway.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='512881' date='Jul 19 2007, 08:28 PM']I don't have to love jack shit about what he's doing.[/quote]
I know, what the fuck is he talking about you gotta love it. I hate that he is breaking the record.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I think when he gets to 754 .... that all the teams in the league should agree to intentionally walk him everytime [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='513037' date='Jul 20 2007, 08:26 AM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I think when he gets to 754 .... that all the teams in the league should agree to intentionally walk him everytime [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font][/quote]
Fuck that. That's 3 wasted throws.

Just fucking throw at his head every damn time. :sterb041: It's so fucking big even Mark Wohlers could hit it

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='513037' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:26 AM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I think when he gets to 754 .... that all the teams in the league should agree to intentionally walk him everytime [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font][/quote]
Probably wouldn't matter anyway..I can see him blasting a home run off an intentional walk like Miguel Cabrera :lol:

2 homers in a game? He must have had his "*Wheaties*".

[quote name='eskimo' post='512920' date='Jul 19 2007, 09:55 PM']I know, what the fuck is he talking about you gotta love it. I hate that he is breaking the record.[/quote]

Unfortunately, if you're white or an eskimo, you can't hate what he's doing lest you be branded a racist by the media.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='513045' date='Jul 20 2007, 04:53 AM']Fuck that. That's 3 wasted throws.

Just fucking throw at his head every damn time. :sterb041: [b]It's so fucking big even Mark Wohlers could hit it[/b][/quote]
Ha! I'd like it if John Rocker hit him in the head, and then spewed racial and homophobic profanity at him...or just farted in his general direction!

[quote name='Hooky' post='513242' date='Jul 20 2007, 03:57 PM']2 homers in a game? He must have had his "*Wheaties*".
Unfortunately, if you're white or an eskimo, you can't hate what he's doing lest you be branded a racist by the media.[/quote]

I dont mean to go off topic. I picked eskimo as a random name, but I thought that most eskimos were white?

[quote name='eskimo' post='513446' date='Jul 20 2007, 11:46 PM']I dont mean to go off topic. I picked eskimo as a random name, but I thought that most eskimos were white?[/quote]

Aren't they a type of Indian--like the Alaska version of the Navajo (or my fave, the Mohawks?)

Yeah, I've got nothing for Bonds. I considered him a cheater even before the steroids with his "elbow brace." Adding steroids to his profile makes him an even bigger loser. Give a guy massive strength, resistance to the rigors of baseball, and a piece of armor so he can crowd the plate... He embodies everything that's bad about an athlete in a team sport. He's a jerk, in it solely for his own glory, and will cheat in every way possible.

[quote name='sneaky' post='513710' date='Jul 21 2007, 07:57 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Barry Bonds > Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, Willie Mays..............combined.[/b][/color][/quote]
Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can Barry Bonds pitch? No.

Babe Ruth, IMO, is the best baseball player to ever live. Best hitting pitcher ever.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='513734' date='Jul 21 2007, 09:23 PM']Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can Barry Bonds pitch? No.

Babe Ruth, IMO, is the best baseball player to ever live. Best hitting pitcher ever.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Babe Ruth was a fat ass drunkard. One other thing about Babe Ruth that rarley anyone
mentions, is that he never played against blacks, hispanics or asians because baseball
back then was 100% racially segregated.

How would he have faired pitching or batting against those players?

Fuck Babe Ruth. :thumbsdown: [/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='513736' date='Jul 21 2007, 09:29 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b][b]Babe Ruth was a fat ass drunkard. [/b]One other thing about Babe Ruth that rarley anyone
mentions, is that he never played against blacks, hispanics or asians because baseball
back then was 100% racially segregated.

How would he have faired pitching or batting against those players?

Fuck Babe Ruth. :thumbsdown: [/b][/color][/quote]

And the problem with that is........ ?:D

Archived