NEW GROUP ON GB.COM?

102 members have voted

1. 1. should the sandy vaginas be on display in pink?

• yes - crybabies girly bitches
    • no - girlie girl fans are fans too.

[quote name='SF2' post='583492' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:42 AM']I have a stupid question for you before I form my opinion of you: Why is it that Chad Johnson is receiving ALL OF THE BAD press on offense while the most important player on offense, Carson Palmer, is treated like a God?

GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE WHERE PALMER'S PLAY WON A GAME FOR US AGAINST A SOMEWHAT DECENT TEAM IN THE LAST YEAR.

You won't find it. So my question is why is everyone BLAMING CHAD AND GIVING PALMER A PASS?[/quote]

cause chad is an asshole, selfish, and a cocksucker, and palmer is none of those, its common sense really.

palmer never threw a fit at half time of a game, and its harder to replace palmer than it is chad.

really its not that hard to see... its complete common sense. unless you ahve some race card shoved up your ass.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='583511' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:54 AM']cause chad is an asshole, selfish, and a cocksucker, and palmer is none of those, its common sense really.

palmer never threw a fit at half time of a game, and its harder to replace palmer than it is chad.

really its not that hard to see... its complete common sense. unless you ahve some race card shoved up your ass.[/quote]

I agree with almost all of your opinions, but the chad thing I just dont get.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='583506' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:51 AM']Because you have to back your statements up.[b] Carson says nada and plays great. Chad chats like a hyperactive and only backs it up now and then. [/b]

Oh and stop using caps. Shouting your message doesn't make the point any less retarded than it already is. Just makes you look like even more of a muppet and you do a pretty good job of that on your own.
VB[/quote]

See this doesnt make sense either....Chad needs someone to get him the ball, when Chad usually doesnt have a big game its cause hes getting triple teamed by the stealers and the likes of them and Carson throws the ball elsewhere. Carson has 4 or so options on every play to through the ball to so its a lot easier for him to find the open guy, where as Chad has to get open no matter who is covering him in order to get the ball. Of course Chad is gonna have a couple bad games here and there because some teams focus so much on him, and it allows Carson to get the ball to other WRs.

I think so far chad is having a better season then Carson, Ive actually thought carson hasnt been playing great. But thats also due to the line not playing great the first couple games and missing Henry.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='583515' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:58 AM']I wonder what some users who post as negitive posters using one account and positive ones using another (and live in KY) would get? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

Who are you referring to? Please tell...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='583511' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:54 AM']cause chad is an asshole, selfish, and a cocksucker, and palmer is none of those, its common sense really.

really its not that hard to see... its complete common sense. unless you ahve some race card shoved up your ass.[/quote]

wow, I agree.

But your post...its kinda negative. What shade of pink do you prefer? :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='583515' date='Nov 2 2007, 03:58 PM']I wonder what some users who post as negitive posters using one account and positive ones using another (and live in KY) would get? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/quote]
I don't have any idea who you have in mind, but I was laughing to myself about posters with multiple names/personalities :lol:

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='583519' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:01 PM']wow, I agree.

But your post...its kinda negative. What shade of pink do you prefer? :lol:[/quote]

For about the 96th time.. It'snot about making negative comments. It's about doing nothing but bitching 24x7

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='583521' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:01 PM']I don't have any idea who you have in mind, but I was laughing to myself about posters with multiple names/personalities :lol:[/quote]

I think it was done to "drum up support" for a topic that this person could find hardly anyone to agree with him on. Either that or they have another person living with them posting from the same IP address (computer) that agrees with their opinion and can post back and forth about it. That actually would be kind of funny to me if that was the case.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='583515' date='Nov 2 2007, 10:58 AM']I wonder what some users who post as negitive posters using one account and positive ones using another (and live in KY) would get? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

Is there really someone here that does that ?
And do they argue with theirself ?

[quote name='Lucid' post='583522' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:04 PM']For about the 96th time.. It'snot about making negative comments. It's about doing nothing but bitching 24x7[/quote]

You can do a search if you want. My posts are mostly analysis (which may be interpreted as negative because HELLO?!?! THIS TEAM IS A MESS), usually with some positive comment thrown in at the end. That is "bitching", I guess... :rolleyes:

This is a Bengals message board. Not a New England Patriots or New York Yankees message board.

Love the Bengals or not, they lose more than they win. The positives are few and far between this season. I'm sure its a lovefest over at the Red Sox bulletin boards. ;)

Winning will do that.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='583527' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:12 PM']Is there really someone here that does that ?
And do they argue with theirself ?[/quote]

Yes or at least its two people posting from the same PC.

I dont think Ive seen "them" argue with each other though. But "they" have supported each other on a certin topic. Reguardless I dont want to out "them" as I said I really like "them".

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']This is beyond insane. Here is what Carson has done in JUST the last year against good teams:

Win over 13-3 Division Champion Ravens. 97.7 passer rating[/quote]

We scored 13 frikking points. Furthermore Baltimore's offense was putrid last year. How many possessions did it take to score 13 points? Not impressed.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']Win over 13-3 Division Champion Saints. 127.8 passer rating including two FOURTH QUARTER td passes.[/quote]

I will give you that. Great game.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']Loss to 14-2 Division Champion Chargers. 440 yards 131.1 passer rating.[/quote]

I was at the Chargers game. Offense was HORRIBLE in the 2nd half. HORRIBLE. Biggest Choke I have ever seen. I honestly think this is the game that destroyed our confidence on offense.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']Win vs Steelers 98.2 passer rating.[/quote]

That was well over a year ago. Keep in mind we are 2-8 over our last 10 games.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']Loss to Broncos led 12 play 90 yard scoring drive (including converting a 4th and 10) finishing with a td pass with 0:41 left. Missed XP kept us from overtime.[/quote]

The Broncos were playing horribly after canning Jake Plummer at 7-4 for rookie Jay Cutler. We lost to a team with a rookie QB making his 4th start.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']Loss to Pitt led long fourth quarter drive to Steelers 22 yard line in final minute of game. Missed 39 yard FG cost us the win.[/quote]

We scored 17 points against a then 7-8 team at home with our playoff future on the line. We lost. 17 points is weak.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583488' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:40 AM']People who know as little about the Bengals as SF2 need some sort of special designation by their name.[/quote]

People who want to gloss over what really happened in games should have the Sheople designation.

Whens the last time chad stepped up in a big game? Dont go bashing carson when the guy ur defending hasnt scored on the steelers in forever(it might even be never, i forget). Carson fucks up, he'll take the blame. Chad fucks up, not his fault. Im not saying I want him traded or he sucks or anything like that. Im sayin, im tired of his act. Shut the fuck up and play football. The act was fun and all when we were trying to get an identity. Everyone knows hes good, he doesnt have to tell me how good he is, 100 times a day.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='583532' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:14 PM']Yes or at least its two people posting from the same PC.

I dont think Ive seen "them" argue with each other though. But "they" have supported each other on a certin topic. Reguardless I dont want to out "them" as I said I really like "them".[/quote]

Thanks, bro.

:blush:

:ninja:

[quote name='SF2' post='583537' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:20 PM']We scored 13 frikking points. Furthermore Baltimore's offense was putrid last year. How many possessions did it take to score 13 points? Not impressed.

I was at the Chargers game. Offense was HORRIBLE in the 2nd half. HORRIBLE. Biggest Choke I have ever seen. I honestly think this is the game that destroyed our confidence on offense.

The Broncos were playing horribly after canning Jake Plummer at 7-4 for rookie Jay Cutler. We lost to a team with a rookie QB making his 4th start.

We scored 17 points against a then 7-8 team at home with our playoff future on the line. We lost. 17 points is weak.

People who want to gloss over what really happened in games should have the Sheople designation.[/quote]

If youre starting a team, would u rather have chad or carson? Cause u make it seem like chad is the almighty and carson blows. We'd be better off without carson. Back chad up cause he is fun and talks shit.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='583500' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:48 AM']Please see post #36. Unless you don't want any facts to get in the way of your whiney bitchiness.[/quote]

So one win against the Saints makes Carson a great QB? I did say last year. Ok, I take it all back. At 2-5 Carson is the best.

[quote name='SF2' post='583542' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:26 PM']So one win against the Saints makes Carson a great QB? I did say last year. Ok, I take it all back. At 2-5 Carson is the best.[/quote]
You asked for examples of Carson leading us back against good teams and it was given to you.
Chad, on the other hand, has went into hibernation during all those same games.

Have you been a fucking idiot all of your life, or is this something new for you?

pwned.

[quote name='SF2' post='583537' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:20 PM']We scored 13 frikking points. Furthermore Baltimore's offense was putrid last year. How many possessions did it take to score 13 points? Not impressed.

People who want to gloss over what really happened in games should have the Sheople designation.[/quote]

wow you're a fucking moron. You act like the Baltimore D sucks. and what does the Baltimore offense have to do with Carson?

What does the Bronco's offense have to do with Carson? He led the team down for the tying score, and special teams choked. Chad also had a crucial fumble in that game.

pissburgh's defense is no slouch. Not sure why you can't see that.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='583528' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:13 PM']You can do a search if you want. My posts are mostly analysis (which may be interpreted as negative because HELLO?!?! THIS TEAM IS A MESS), usually with some positive comment thrown in at the end. That is "bitching", I guess... :rolleyes:

This is a Bengals message board. Not a New England Patriots or New York Yankees message board.

Love the Bengals or not, they lose more than they win. The positives are few and far between this season. I'm sure its a lovefest over at the Red Sox bulletin boards. ;)

Winning will do that.[/quote]

Actually Ludwig.. you weren't one of the people that came to mind for me. You have seemed pretty negative, but I can't say I am really familiar enough with your postings to form a valid opinion.

But if you want to put on the shoes, I'm not going to stop you.

Archived