!!! Official Bengals at Stealers Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='603413' date='Dec 2 2007, 11:05 PM']Too much hype surrounding the Golden Child. He's proving to be above average at best. Sure, he might be a great QB but if he can't pull it together in the clutch situations, which he's never been good at, not just this season, he'll never be considered one of the elite.[/quote]

I couldn't agree less.

It just shows that there is a hell of a lot more that goes into 35TD 8INT seasons than meets the eye...And yet, the guy will still top 4000 yards AGAIN.

Beyond that, he already has big wins under his belt...But you still win and lose as a team.

Just the same, who am I to argue with karma. Judging from this MB tonight, the fans get the team they deserve.

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' post='603433' date='Dec 2 2007, 11:09 PM']I couldn't agree less.

It just shows that there is a hell of a lot more that goes into 35TD 8INT seasons than meets the eye...And yet, the guy will still top 4000 yards AGAIN.

Beyond that, he already has big wins under his belt...But you still win and lose as a team.

Just the same, who am I to argue with karma. Judging from this MB tonight, the fans get the team they deserve.

BZ[/quote]

This one is 100% on Palmer.

Damn Carson and our sucks tonight

You got a supposedly elite QB, 3 outstanding recievers and some pretty decent RBs and we can't manage more than 1 TD against them? If we can't score more then 1 offensive TD with the guys that we have against them, then neither should any other offense. But that isn't the case so obviously logic says our O isn't as good as we thought.

[quote name='TheBZ' post='603433' date='Dec 2 2007, 11:09 PM']I couldn't agree less.

BZ[/quote]

I would be curious how you would qualify this statement.

[quote name='JC' post='603441' date='Dec 2 2007, 11:11 PM']Damn. When the steelers blitz it works.

When we blitz. It doesn't.

And Ben and Willie...that was cute. Someone needs to make a gif or a video so we can confirm he is a full blown faggot.[/quote]

We don't press the recievers. they are 5 to 10 yards off each time.

Archived