Olbermann: Special Comment on Geraldine Ferraro

BlackJesus

[center][color="#2F4F4F"][font="Arial Black"][size=4][b]... The Edward R. Murrow of our time[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/applause.gif[/img][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/applause.gif[/img][/center]

For one, you as a Hillary hater should rejoice at this rejoinder...
For two, you act like Olbermann is any more objective than O'Rielly.
There's certainly an agenda here.
And hey, if Keith wants to rail against Billary, let him.
We agree on few things, but we can both agree that Billary is a horrible cunt.

[quote name='jza10304' post='643025' date='Mar 13 2008, 07:41 AM']I liked him better on Sportscenter.[/quote]
Exactly...

I'm supposed to take some talking head's opinion that went from recapping sporting events on ESPN and crossed over to the political scene...

whatever.

[quote name='Lucid' post='643064' date='Mar 13 2008, 10:36 AM']I don't care for partisan hacks like Olbermann and O'reily (two sides of a coin if you ask me).. But he did nail this one.[/quote]

o'reilley hasn't announced (nor will he) who he is supporting, but i am pretty sure that obama has his support as this point... its hard to call him a partisan hack if you've been listening to him for the past few months... he does nothing to but praise obama...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='643100' date='Mar 13 2008, 01:27 PM']o'reilley hasn't announced (nor will he) who he is supporting, but i am pretty sure that obama has his support as this point... its hard to call him a partisan hack if you've been listening to him for the past few months... he does nothing to but praise obama...[/quote]

That's interesting...

I wonder how much that has to do with him actually liking Obama, and how much it is the death throws of a neo-con scared shitless that McCain might mean the end of his political paradigm within the republican party.

The enemy of my enemy?

[quote name='Lucid' post='643102' date='Mar 13 2008, 01:33 PM']That's interesting...

I wonder how much that has to do with him actually liking Obama, and how much it is the death throws of a neo-con scared shitless that McCain might mean the end of his political paradigm within the republican party.

The enemy of my enemy?[/quote]

this is obviously a guess, but he always mentions that he likes his style... as a known conservative, i admit that i also like his style... I wish i liked the majority of his politics :)

[quote name='bengalrick' post='643100' date='Mar 13 2008, 12:27 PM']o'reilley hasn't announced (nor will he) who he is supporting, but i am pretty sure that obama has his support as this point... its hard to call him a partisan hack if you've been listening to him for the past few months... he does nothing to but praise obama...[/quote]
He was especially gracious towards Obama when he harassed him at one of Baracks speaking events. Obama really made him look like a dumbass when he was nice to the guy.

As for him supporting obama, what a joke. Billo is far right. Just because he says hes an independent doesnt mean he is one. Listen to the man talk, theres no way in hell he is voting for anyone other than john w. mccain.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='643091' date='Mar 13 2008, 11:10 AM']Exactly...

I'm supposed to take some talking head's opinion that went from recapping sporting events on ESPN and crossed over to the political scene...

whatever.[/quote]

that shouldn't disqualify his opinion....that said, I don't have much respect for him

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='643141' date='Mar 13 2008, 02:48 PM']He was especially gracious towards Obama when he harassed him at one of Baracks speaking events. Obama really made him look like a dumbass when he was nice to the guy.

As for him supporting obama, what a joke. Billo is far right. Just because he says hes an independent doesnt mean he is one. Listen to the man talk, theres no way in hell he is voting for anyone other than john w. mccain.[/quote]

You have a fair to the middlin' chance of being quite wrong... Most far Right Wing Conservatives generally dislikes McCain be cause *gasp* he realizes the wisdom of compromise and find common ground with Democrats.

[quote name='Actium' post='643154' date='Mar 13 2008, 03:46 PM']that shouldn't disqualify his opinion....that said, I don't have much respect for him[/quote]
Did you ever actually what Keith Olbermann on SportsCenter?

No way I could actually take the guy seriously after watching him for years on ESPN...

But, in all fairness I could give a shit less what most talking heads think. Just like actors / actresses - for whatever reason they feel the need to let everyone know who they support and why, etc. like that is going to change my opinion. I didn't know being an actor required them to have intellectual superiority over everyone else. I just never understood why they feel the need to share their opinions.

[quote name='Xombie' post='643157' date='Mar 13 2008, 04:00 PM']You have a fair to the middlin' chance of being quite wrong... Most far Right Wing Conservatives generally dislikes McCain be cause *gasp* he [b]used to[/b] realize[s]s[/s] the wisdom of compromise and find common ground with Democrats.[/quote]
fixt

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='643239' date='Mar 13 2008, 09:42 PM']fixt[/quote]
His legislative record says otherwise. McCain is FAR more willing to be a compromiser than "The Decider".
You have to at least admit that.
Of course, that might be like saying that a less-smelly shit sandwich is better tasting than a smellier shit sandwich....
^_^

[quote name='Bunghole' post='643240' date='Mar 13 2008, 11:47 PM']His legislative record says otherwise. McCain is FAR more willing to be a compromiser than "The Decider".
You have to at least admit that.
Of course, that might be like saying that a less-smelly shit sandwich is better tasting than a smellier shit sandwich....
^_^[/quote]lol

yea, but the point is that the most prolific compromise he has made in recent years was when he compromised his own beliefs to fit his parties pro-war ultra-conservative base, and it is because of this transformation that he will be unsuccessful to pull in independents and moderates during a general election.

Archived