MARVIN WINS BACK THE LOCKERROOM (per PFT)

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='656802' date='Apr 25 2008, 05:16 AM']I, too found this to be pretty damn funny, as I read the thread. You'll notice I didn't participate :P[/quote]

Me either (except to say dude)...

Obviously Florio has thrown a perfume scented turd to the wall that seems to stick here.

He's still a tool, and I don't believe a damn word he writes. Even if it turns out to be true.

[quote name='Lucid' post='656823' date='Apr 25 2008, 09:26 PM']Me either (except to say dude)...

Obviously Florio has thrown a perfume scented turd to the wall that seems to stick here.

He's still a tool, and I don't believe a damn word he writes. Even if it turns out to be true.[/quote]
I would have added to that part, but I was too late for the Dude-fest -_-

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='656865' date='Apr 25 2008, 08:03 AM']I actually doubt he ever really lost the locker room to begin with.[/quote]

I would like to believe that but man...I am just not so sure any more. Hopefully IF it was true then he is now indeed getting it back.

From Paul Daugherty`s blog . . .

[quote]Two separate interviews given by two national NFL media guys yesterday suggested M. Lewis' authority is being undercut by M. Brown. Believe what you want. It's plausible. But knowing that Lewis is friendly w/both Chris Mortensen and Jay Glazer is instructive. Regardless, nothing ever changes in Mudville. Props, I guess, to Marvin, who fought longer and harder against Bengalization than any of his predecessors since S. Wyche.

Anyone who believes this club is anything but a dysfunctional mess at the moment is seriously deluded. Maybe the entire roster ought to go Ocho Loco on the way things are run down there.[/quote]

[url="http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/daugherty/"]http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/daugherty/[/url]

[quote name='Memphis_Bengal' post='656876' date='Apr 25 2008, 09:21 AM']I would like to believe that but man...I am just not so sure any more. Hopefully IF it was true then he is now indeed getting it back.[/quote]

I talked to a guy that has spent a lot of time in that lockeroom. He told me that the players for the most part are extremely happy with the hard stance taken by Marvin with chad. I guess a lot of them were pissed off that he acted like they didn't support him, and they are dedicated to showing that he is not that important if he does not come back. the consensus is that they would take him back, but he would need to show that he is willing to be a team player.

[quote name='kennethmw' post='656982' date='Apr 25 2008, 10:16 AM']I talked to a guy that has spent a lot of time in that lockeroom. He told me that the players for the most part are extremely happy with the hard stance taken by Marvin with chad. I guess a lot of them were pissed off that he acted like they didn't support him, and they are dedicated to showing that he is not that important if he does not come back. the consensus is that they would take him back, but he would need to show that he is willing to be a team player.[/quote]

Question is would bengals fans take him back? Or would the booing make it worse?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='657014' date='Apr 25 2008, 10:41 AM']I don't think the organization is concerned about what the fans think of Chad.[/quote]

Me either, but if as everyone is saying he isnt happy as people are booing him, will it effect the play?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='657018' date='Apr 25 2008, 10:43 AM']Me either, but if as everyone is saying he isnt happy as people are booing him, will it effect the play?[/quote]

if the team is winning, the fans won't be booing. If the team is losing, the fans effecting Chad's play doesn't matter because we're already screwed.

Archived