Who Wins This Weekend?

42 members have voted

1. 1. AFC Championship

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
  2. 2. NFC Championship

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Arizona Cardinals

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='739553' date='Jan 13 2009, 10:22 AM']I can't see the Steelers losing....unfortunetly.

Then I can't see them losing to either NFC teams.

I'll be cheering for the Cards as I think they have a better chance of abusing Ike Talor all night[/quote]

Philly has already beated pissburgh once this year, and Philly's playing much better now than they were then. As good as Baltimore and Pissburgh's defenses are, Philly may be playing the best defense right now.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='739584' date='Jan 13 2009, 01:24 PM']My prediction for the Steelers [b]7th appearance in the AFCC game in 15 years[/b] is 20-9 Steelers. Reed with a late FG to put it away.

All PA Super Bowl as the Eagles win 27-17.

Super Bowl will be Steelers 24 and Philly 16[/quote]

I predict the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.

My prediction is more difficult than yours.

I voted Ravens and Cards, but I'd really, really like to see Ravens and Eagles because of two reasons:

1) Ravens are not the Steelers...nuff said.

2) We tied the Eagles and I'd like to see them win the Superbowl as a convoluted positive for our team. I think that if we beat the Eagles (and we could/should have) then they don't even make the playoffs, right? I'd love the irony.

Still seething from that last second touchdown call, Suga, Young Joe Falco, the G.S.O.A.T, Handsome Jimmy Harbaough and the rest of the suprisingly potent ravens put togther enough good football plays to earn that right to Represent the A.F.C in the Stupor Bowl.

Ravens 17
Squeelers 16

The Arizona Cardinals fall back to earth after a brief albiet, enlightening flight through rarefied air, without thier heads . . . not quite ready to soar with the Eagles.

Cards 17
Eagles 28

Oh the Drama!!!

Ravens Vs. Eagles II

THE BENCH BOWL
"Who's getting the Shower?"

[i]If[/i] the Eagles give up the Foolish idea of attacking the Ravens up the Middle, and instead, look to get Westbrook and Buckhalter the ball on the edges, against the linebackers...woot...thats how you beat the Ravens. Stay away from the interior of that defensive line, and stay away from the G.S.O.A.T [Ed Reed] and you can beat em real nice like...

The Stupor Bowl Prediction

Eagles 24
Ravens 16

The Preceding has been a work of pure fiction...

Archived