Jacko Dead

VonBlade

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='782502' date='Jun 26 2009, 07:21 PM']When Farrah got to heaven God asked her if she had one wish, what would it be. She said for all the children to be safe, so he killed Michael Jackson.[/quote]

Fuck dude that's funny.

:D

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='782502' date='Jun 26 2009, 03:21 PM']When Farrah got to heaven God asked her if she had one wish, what would it be. She said for all the children to be safe, so he killed Michael Jackson.

Too soon? :unsure:[/quote]

man thats so wrong lol

your basicly saying MJ, we loved you and all but now Beat it! :mellow:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='782400' date='Jun 26 2009, 03:45 AM']I don't know. This won't be one of those "days that I remember" for me. He just got too weird, even if you're one of the few who doesn't think he probably molested children. Take all of those allegations away as if they'd never happened. [b]He still turned himself into a white woman !!![/b]

Fucker was insane.[/quote]

Just remember that when you look at that thing he called his face, that he did that for you somehow, he thought you might like him better.

Let Chappelle explain:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='782546' date='Jun 27 2009, 09:25 AM']some can say that elvis was bigger, i don't see it. i don't see elvis
getting about a thousand phillipenos in prison doing the Hound Dog dance![/quote]

Well, Mike, you're a little younger than the Elvis generation so you may not see it. For me, Michael isn't as big as Elvis was. I'll admit that Mike is probably on the same level as Elvis as far as having fans around the world, but let me throw something out there for you that you may not have known, Elvis never once in his life did a concert outside of the United States of America and he still had people around the world in tears when he died, just like Michael has them doing today. Considering that Mike toured all over the world multiple times I'm going to give the edge to Elvis.

Another little thing to think about, here in Japan Michael is the head of all the news shows but other than that it's regular programming. There was one special on last night for about an hour. I asked my Japanese friends, when Elvis died just about every channel was Elvis the entire time. I think considering that Elvis never left America he had a much larger impact on the world than Michael Jackson.
MULLY
Oh, and your 1000 Filipino prisoner's doing Thriller? When they get more than 10,000 Michael Jackson impersonators in Vegas all at one time then I'll give him more credit. There's only one King.

Dude, this is just pure bad assness all around.

One other thing, Rumble, that I didn't get to say before we lost contact on Facebook, you said that no one talks about Elvis anymore, Graceland still gets more than 600,000 visitors a year, 32 years after his death. It's the second most visited residence in the United States next to the White House. Just a few years back the Elvis image etc... was sold for more than $100,000,000 dollars. Elvis is still in touch with the world, man.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='782559' date='Jun 26 2009, 08:47 PM']One other thing, Rumble, that I didn't get to say before we lost contact on Facebook, you said that no one talks about Elvis anymore, Graceland still gets more than 600,000 visitors a year, 32 years after his death. It's the second most visited residence in the United States next to the White House. Just a few years back the Elvis image etc... was sold for more than $100,000,000 dollars. Elvis is still in touch with the world, man.
MULLY[/quote]

Live in Las Vegas and try to tell me Elvis is dead.

I see more Elvis impersonators here by a 10-1 margin.

Spare me...

That Chappelle bit is probably one of my favorite things he's ever done.
Mike is going to look like this once the restoration is finished (saw this at SF MOMA, by the way):
[img]http://www.haitianite.com/main/images/stories/blog_picures/koons_michael_bubbles.jpg[/img]

Jackson at the Superbowl, when he was just starting to get strange:

I think he's on the same level as Elvis, by the way, and my dad left me that last joke on my answering machine. I didn't laugh.

I think he faked his death, by the way. I'm sure he has all kinds of body doubles, just like Saddam.

Because I'm Dead, I'm Dead-
Come On
(I'm Really, Really, Really Dead)
You Know I'm Dead, I'm Dead-
You Know It
You Know I'm Dead, I'm Dead-
Come On, You Know
And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again,
Who's Dead . . .

[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w248/carniverousmidget/lean2.jpg[/img]

listen, i give elvis credit for sure and am not arguing that he is teh man. but MJ also has a ton of impersonators. now that he's dead, lets just see how that goes with Vegas. i bet you money, a bunch of mofos will do his thing like they do Elvis in Vegas. and his house will get a lot of visitors.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='782574' date='Jun 26 2009, 11:56 PM']listen, i give elvis credit for sure and am not arguing that he is teh man. but MJ also has a ton of impersonators. now that he's dead, lets just see how that goes with Vegas. i bet you money, a bunch of mofos will do his thing like they do Elvis in Vegas. and his house will get a lot of visitors.[/quote]
To be fair, though, Graceland doesn't include a giant Ferris Wheel and Giraffes.

I really think that Leno/Conan, Letterman, Kimmel, et. al should give the man a moment of silence. MJ, OJ, and Monica Lewinsky helped those guys (Leno especially) get through the 90s, until George Bush made things easier.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' post='782568' date='Jun 27 2009, 12:36 PM']This thought has actually occurred to me as well..[/quote]

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that too but I don't think so. He was 50, obviously a drug addict, health problems. I don't see cardiac arrest being out of the realm of possibility.
MULLY
then again I don't see his weird ass faking this out of the realm of possibility either.....but I think he's dead

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='782574' date='Jun 27 2009, 12:56 PM']listen, i give elvis credit for sure and am not arguing that he is teh man. but MJ also has a ton of impersonators. now that he's dead, lets just see how that goes with Vegas. i bet you money, a bunch of mofos will do his thing like they do Elvis in Vegas. and his house will get a lot of visitors.[/quote]

We'll have to wait 32 years after his death to know for sure.
MULLY

Archived