Who do we need to win tonight?

[quote name='mhfinks' date='09 November 2009 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1257786239' post='825012']
rule number two - in case you forget - refer to rule number one!!!!!
[/quote]

can't believe this guy didn't know that lol

i hope to god something bad happens to Big Vagina tonight in the game. just so their fans can suffer. those punk ass bitches...... :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck:

Go Broncos. If they get over 135 yards rushing tonight then the bBengals will have the [size="3"][b]NUMBER ONE RUSH DEFENSE IN THE NFL![/b][/size]

Wow, I can't believe I just typed the words "Bengals" and "number one rush defense" in the same sentence.

[quote name='bigfeet4real' date='09 November 2009 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1257789016' post='825028']
dumbest question i've ever heard. GO BRONCO'S!

p.s.-for me to win fantasy this week i need santonio homles to get blanked tonight.....
[/quote]
Denver has a pretty damn good pass defense

Also, I would root for a team of pedophile terrorists before I root for the Steelers

Why not beat the Steelers regardless and let whatever passes for a game tonite mean nothing after next week.

lets give Labeau nightmares and Tomlin a taste of what the next several years will bring...

talent based, well designed and executed, consistent ass-whippings for every team the Bengals play

we owe so many...so much

i urge everyone to go to this link and say shit to piss off the steeler fans hahaha, they kept doing it yesterday to us while we were playing the ravens. it's on nfl.com game thread discussions

[url="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110900/2009/REG9/steelers@broncos#tab:discuss"]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110900/2009/REG9/steelers@broncos#tab:discuss[/url]

[quote name='mt-bengal' date='09 November 2009 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1257796098' post='825110']
LOL I was scrolling down to pretty much post this so I thought I would just repost it :steelerssuck:
[/quote]

COOL.... because I felt like posting it again, and again, and again! with tons of these little signs
:steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck:

Denver will be lucky to win their division. I'm calling a second-half slide right now that began last week, continues tonight (although I'd like them to beat Pitt) and continues with losses to Oakland and SD within the division as the Chargers surge ahead and win the AFC West. We don't need to worry about Denver taking up a top playoff spot because they'll be fighting for a wild card by week 14.

[quote name='eva4ben-gal' date='09 November 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1257797340' post='825127']
Denver will be lucky to win their division. I'm calling a second-half slide right now that began last week, continues tonight (although I'd like them to beat Pitt) and continues with losses to Oakland and SD within the division as the Chargers surge ahead and win the AFC West. We don't need to worry about Denver taking up a top playoff spot because they'll be fighting for a wild card by week 14.
[/quote]

I could see that happening...

the top 4 teams in the AFC in my opinion are definitely Colts, Bengals, Steelers, and Patriots. Not sure what order yet though.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='09 November 2009 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1257781727' post='824969']
SOmebody's going to fall off. The scenario CCartman plays out has too many 13-3, 12-4 and 11-5 teams. Some team is going to fall off the face of the Earth (I'm picking Denver, and probably the Ravens), and some team is going to turn it around, get hot and make the playoffs. I wouldn't overlook Jacksonville just yet. They have 4 easier games and four hard ones, if they can steal two, that puts them at 10-6 and in contention. A 10-6 team is going to get a wildcard this year.

I know I don't want to play a hot wildcard team coming on late in the year. Assuming we make the playoffs, of course.
[/quote]

I agree. I was just looking at who should beat who. With KC, Clevleand, and Oakland being so bad, it is hard to pick anyone of them to win a game. I think Denver is the one falling off.

Anyway, FUCK THE STEELERS.

[quote name='BengalsRZ' date='09 November 2009 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1257798490' post='825138']
I don't care if I directly needed the Steelers to win for us to get into the playoffs, I would never, EVER, root for them.
[/quote]

Hmm thats kinda stupid.

#1 priority is the bengals, #2 is the steelers losing. If we needed the steelers to win to get in the playoffs you root for them.

[quote name='BengalsRZ' date='09 November 2009 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1257798490' post='825138']
I don't care if I directly needed the Steelers to win for us to get into the playoffs, I would never, EVER, root for them.
[/quote]

In the 80s the Steelers lost a game keeping us out of the playoffs at the end of the year.

[quote name='BengalsFanFromNY' date='09 November 2009 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1257799894' post='825144']
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/shrug.gif[/img] Only time I root for the steelers is if I have money on them which I do tonight.

Steelers -3 $250
Over 40 $150
[/quote]

hatin' on carson and rooting for the stealers? You're not endearing yourself much.

[quote name='ccartman2' date='09 November 2009 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1257780982' post='824960'] Now if we lose to the Steelers, we will likely be 12-4 or 11-5. If the Steelers beat us and Denver and are 7-2 it's quite possible that they finish at 12-4 or 13-3. If the sweep the Ravens, they will finish the division at 5-1 just like us [b]and I'm not sure where the tiebreaker goes from there[/b], probably Conference with our current two loses to Houston and Denver, while their loses are to us and Chicago. So they would have to lose two more conference games with the Dolphins the only one that can realistically do it. I'd rather take care of the division and worry about home field later.[/quote]

1 - Head-to-head
2 - Division Record
3 - Common Opponents
4 - Conference Record
5 - Prettiest Cheerleaders

If we split and both finish 5-1 in the division, common opponents is the next tiebreaker. Pittsburgh has the SAME schedule we do except for 2 games. If we have the same overall record and a BETTER record against common opponents, we would have to have a WORSE record against our two unique opponents. The unique opponents are:

0-1 Bengals: Houston (loss), Jets
1-0 Steelers: Tennessee (win), Miami

There is no way for Pittsburgh to beat us in the common opponents tiebreak, since there is no way for them to have a worse record against unique opponents.

Conference Record: If we get to this tiebreak, you have to look at our respective records against the NFC. As above, a worse cumulative record out of conference means a better in-conference record:

2-1 Steelers: Chicago (loss), Detroit (win), Green Bay (week 15), Minnesota (win)
2-0 Bengals: Chicago (win), Detroit (week 13), Green Bay (win), Minnesota (week 14)

Pittsburgh has the edge here.

Prettiest Cheerleaders: Even with Amanda, we have this one hands-down:
[img]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4499/1025nfllarge590unlimite.jpg[/img][img]http://www.whodeyfans.com/uploaded_images/lindsay2-718000.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.nflhardcore.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fat-steelers-fan2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' date='09 November 2009 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1257803558' post='825181']

If we split and both finish 5-1 in the division, common opponents is the next tiebreaker. Pittsburgh has the SAME schedule we do except for 2 games. If we have the same overall record and a BETTER record against common opponents, we would have to have a WORSE record against our two unique opponents. The unique opponents are:

0-1 Bengals: Houston (loss), Jets
1-0 Steelers: Tennessee (win), Miami

[/quote]

So losing to the Texans was part of Marvin's evil plan to gain a playoff tiebreaker?
He's brilliant!

Archived