Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

Has anyone seen runner runner? It was an okay movie but the reason why I mention it is cause that's the kinda affleck I see him being as Bruce Wayne. Laid back billionaire cocky type. I think he can pull that off well.

Now fighting scenes and stuff like that as actual "batman" not sure, but I'm pretty confident hell make a solid Bruce Wayne.

not yet, but is coming up in my Netflix queue.  

Best xmen yet

I think that's likely true, though I thought the pre-1973 part of the movie was shaky and full of continuity issues. 

Fassbender, McAvoy and Lawrence again absolutely steal the show.  3 of the best cast characters among all of Super Hero movies.

Definitely don't go in expecting heavy action.  It has action, for sure, but this may be as character and story driven an Xmen movie as we've seen yet.  

I think that's likely true, though I thought the pre-1973 part of the movie was shaky and full of continuity issues. 

Fassbender, McAvoy and Lawrence again absolutely steal the show.  3 of the best cast characters among all of Super Hero movies.

Definitely don't go in expecting heavy action.  It has action, for sure, but this may be as character and story driven an Xmen movie as we've seen yet.  

As the FOX affiliate in DC pointed out yesterday, the Senators left DC in '71, so why a baseball diamond was shown to destroy RFK is beyond me. 

X-Men:  Excellent movie, still not as good as The Avengers

not even close, though it does have some great moments.

It just has little as far as epic action sequences, and too many nagging continuity errors, some of which could have easily avoided (ie. "I'm going to tell you the same thing you told me when I first approached you years ago...").  How do you reference a quote from your own franchise and not even get the quote correct?

Saw Godzilla Sunday. Very good, but I could have done with more of the title character.
Looking forward to Maleficent.

The last 40 minutes goes a long way in making up for it though IMO.

I think it was smart in some ways like Jaws in that Godzilla isn't even in the first hour of the movie. Sort of like an invisible presence.

Saw Godzilla Sunday. Very good, but I could have done with more of the title character.

Looking forward to Maleficent.

I was gonna pass on Godzilla till I saw that the guy that did it is doing one of the Star Wars offshoot movies. May have to see it now.

curious to see how Maleficent does.  It strikes me as the type of movie that you can't take young kids to, but not enough adults will want to see.  Sort of like Jack The Giant Killer, which struggled.

I expect it to be a good movie, but not do well financially.

The trailer I saw for A Million Ways To Die In The West in theaters was HILARIOUS.

Whether that translates to a good film or not remains to be seen.

I'll probably do the buy a ticket for 1 movie then sneak into another after it for that one.

Most likely a Maleficent/Million ways to die weekend at the movies

curious to see how Maleficent does.  It strikes me as the type of movie that you can't take young kids to, but not enough adults will want to see.  Sort of like Jack The Giant Killer, which struggled.

I expect it to be a good movie, but not do well financially.

I just thought that movie sucked

Personally I think Maleficent looks pretty good.

I do too

I heard Godzilla sucked by a few people. Not that I take peoples opinions all the time cause they have been wrong but I didn't care much for the first one so I may wait on this one till it hits Netflix.

We loved it.  A friend of ours described it as "A great movie for all the wrong reasons", and the last 40 minutes is definitely worth the price of admission (though the 3-D, like most movies, contributed nothing to the film).  I really liked how he kept Godzilla mostly hidden till the and ala Jaws and Alien.  

Archived