Dear Birthers

Jamie_B

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1303916755' post='986221']
Here it is the Full Birth Certificate.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate/

Now dont you feel foolish?
[/quote]

Why did he wait so long?

We're 14 trillion dollars in debt and on the brink of fiscal and societal collapse and this is what people obsess about?

Fucking.

Idiots...

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1303918397' post='986238']
He's still black, right? If so, this changes nothing.
[/quote]

{cleans coffee off of monitor}

:24:

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1303917955' post='986232']
Why did he wait so long?
[/quote]

Probably to get the birthers all worked up into a frothy mess to show the world how insane they are, then **BLAM** Obama drops the truth bomb on them.

Why did he wait so long?
[/quote]

At first, he was probably like: "LOL, good one. Yeah, whatever."
(a year later later with people still complaining) "Seriously?"
(two years later) "Mother fucker. These people aren't joking."
(three years later) "All right, here it is, this is retarded but here are my documents. I bet they will still bitch."

Why did he wait so long?
[/quote]

I think the better question is why did it matter?

After the state of HI said they had it, after countless people on both sides of the isle saying they had seen it, after the fact that a certificate of live birth that he had show was ruled to be enough, after the supreme court said they wouldnt even see the case...

Why did it continue to be an issue?

Thats the question you should be asking.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1303925420' post='986335']
I think the better question is why did it matter?

After the state of HI said they had it, after countless people on both sides of the isle saying they had seen it, after the fact that a certificate of live birth that he had show was ruled to be enough, after the supreme court said they wouldnt even see the case...

Why did it continue to be an issue?

Thats the question you should be asking.
[/quote]

+1

They won't. They will find something else to bitch about.

Let's talk about something more important... I hear Kate Middleton has shown her ass (aka her "bottom") in public? THAT'S something I want to see!

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1303941437' post='986499']
[b]Just watch, next we will have the "afterbirthers" who demand to see Obama's placenta ...[/b]
[/quote]

Its being kept in a jar of snake venom in Kenya, where he was [i]really[/i] born, per the custom over there. If we could just get ahold of that placenta and carbon date it, we would [u]really[/u] know the truth.

I remain unconvinced.

:lol:

Seriously though, I think the whole "you must be born on American soil to be the President" is an antiquated and silly rule. My Dad served this country with honor for 36 fucking years and did two tours in Vietnam, graduated from West Point, etc...but since his Dad (my grandpa) was stationed in Panama at the time of his birth in 1941, he could never be President. Lame. Not that he would want to, but still.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1303948421' post='986527']
Its being kept in a jar of snake venom in Kenya, where he was [i]really[/i] born, per the custom over there. If we could just get ahold of that placenta and carbon date it, we would [u]really[/u] know the truth.

I remain unconvinced.

:lol:

Seriously though, I think the whole "you must be born on American soil to be the President" is an antiquated and silly rule. My Dad served this country with honor for 36 fucking years and did two tours in Vietnam, graduated from West Point, etc...but since his Dad (my grandpa) was stationed in Panama at the time of his birth in 1941, he could never be President. Lame. Not that he would want to, but still.
[/quote]

Im pretty sure that there is an exception for those born outside the country to people that are serving our country in some official fashion.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1303949624' post='986536']
Im pretty sure that there is an exception for those born outside the country to people that are serving our country in some official fashion.
[/quote]

Eh, maybe there is, but its a hurdle put into effect by men over 200 years ago that feared political leadership being imported into the country at a time when the fear of a spying, over-arching monarch type was a real threat.

Not so much now.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1303948421' post='986527']
[/quote]

Didn't John McCain have this non-problem?

Why did he wait so long?
[/quote]

Because he'd rather have people question whether he was born here than think about how his presidency is a continuation of George W. Bush's policies, only now with left cover.

Better to talk about his birth certificate than the wars, the torture, the signing statements, the lobbyists, the rounds of QE by the Fed, how he promised transparency but has gone after whistleblowers even harder than Bush did, the imminent implosion of the dollar, etc, etc.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1303976232' post='986630']
It's called Photoshop, newbs. :ninja:

Oh well, this has been a non-issue since it started. Hilldawg wouldn't have been any different.
[/quote]

I agree its been a non-issue (to those who dont belong in the loony bin) but Hillary wouldnt have had that issue.

It's Bill that's black.

:ninja:

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1303977424' post='986632']
Because he'd rather have people question whether he was born here than think about how his presidency is a continuation of George W. Bush's policies, only now with left cover.

[b]Better to talk about his birth certificate than the wars, the torture, the signing statements, the lobbyists, the rounds of QE by the Fed, how he promised transparency but has gone after whistleblowers even harder than Bush did, the imminent implosion of the dollar, etc, etc.[/b]
[/quote]

Yep

Archived