{--- Andy Dalton Throughout History ---}

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1316521613' post='1034076']
So you want our new QB to be a bust because you don't like someone making funny pictures? I can't believe you are a Bengals fan. My guess is if Andy were black you would be laughing your ass off.
[/quote]
Naw i wasnt serious about dalton, i actually like him and your a even bigger bitch than BJ for bringing race up

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1316619669' post='1034451']
You weren't serious about Dalton? I didn't see a ninja? I hope he fails? Sorry, no Bengal fan would say something like that without a ninja. Maybe a , "I hope he dyes his hair blonde or something along that lines." All I read was you continuing to attack posters who got pissed at you. You never said you were kidding until finally you responded to my post. I like how your posts convieniently disappeard BTW. I like your new comment above your awesome avatar as well. Didn't it have some colorful racial slur us whities are not allowed to use before you changed it?
[/quote]

You're fighting on the internet with a dude who can't buy cigs.

NInjas are stupid anyway.

:ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='sois' timestamp='1318345850' post='1043735']One of the most painful moments in Bengals fan history and you think it's funny. Fuck you, big_dish.[/quote]

Welp, no.. I never said it was funny. I said I saw it on FB. There is nothing there to indicate I thought it was funny. Relevent is more like it. Funny, no.

Reading comprehension works wonders.

LOL, nice backpedal. The tone of the thread is funny Dalton pictures. You post something because it's "relevant". Yeah, that makes sense. Whatever, you thought it would get a laugh but instead you look like a dick for bringing up the worst injury in Bengals history. That was one of the worst days of fandom for me.

Go find some photoshops of Dalton snapping Krumrie's leg or shredding Ki-Jana's knee. How about one of Dalton pushing Henry out of a truck. Asshole.

Damn you for reminding me of that picture.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1318348848' post='1043773']
LOL, nice backpedal. The tone of the thread is funny Dalton pictures. You post something because it's "relevant". Yeah, that makes sense. Whatever, you thought it would get a laugh but instead you look like a dick for bringing up the worst injury in Bengals history. That was one of the worst days of fandom for me.

Go find some photoshops of Dalton snapping Krumrie's leg or shredding Ki-Jana's knee. How about one of Dalton pushing Henry out of a truck. Asshole.

Damn you for reminding me of that picture.
[/quote]

Thats not a backpedal whatsoever. I have nothing to backpedal from.

Its relevant because its Dalton stepping over Carson and going forward, and I take it in that context. You are looking beyond the intent of the picture, at the original photo. Thats not what this picture is about. You're reading WAY too far into someones photoshop.

You are much better at posting goofy, sometimes nonsensical randomness than you are at taking a photoshop at face value. The way I see it, this photoshop isnt about Carsons injury whatsoever. Its about Dalton walking over him and calling him a quitter.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1318350067' post='1043783']
Could have picked a different picture. Nothing brings more rage to me as a football fan than that moment. I need a drink now, and I don't even drink.
[/quote]

Thats probably true..

I actually didnt even notice Kimo in the background when I saw the pic and reposted it. I was totally focused on the message and imagery of Dalton walking over Carson.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1318350067' post='1043783']
Could have picked a different picture. Nothing brings more rage to me as a football fan than that moment. I need a drink now, and I don't even drink.
[/quote]

Unless you avoid it again, I'll see you in a few weeks and buy you that drink when we're in Vegas staying with Elflocko and Mrs. E. Elflocko says you're like this in real life too, but I don't believe him.

Archived