Our defensive line

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1320018628' post='1053796']
Holy shit these guys made a total 360 in the offseason,last year we could barely generate any type of pressure and tom brady in week 1 was not even hurried or touched. I'm loving it this year. Carlos dunlap made a huge difference
[/quote]

360 puts you back where you started. :)

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1320018628' post='1053796']
Holy shit these guys made a total [s]360[/s] 180 in the offseason,last year we could barely generate any type of pressure and tom brady in week 1 was not even hurried or touched. I'm loving it this year. Carlos dunlap made a huge difference
[/quote]

FIFY

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1320018855' post='1053801']

360 puts you back where you started. :)
[/quote]

LOL... I always laugh at the 360 comment. But will give our little pup a pass as long as he realizes he can succeed both in football and academia.

[quote name='BengalsCat' timestamp='1320021132' post='1053821']
its just really nice to see the dline getting constant pressure within there unit. its been a very long time since that has been a constant for this team
[/quote]. When you are my age 1989 doesn't seem that long ago, lol.

[quote name='CTA513' timestamp='1320028951' post='1053906']

Ruckers play has been the most surprising out of everyone on the D-Line for me.
[/quote]

He always seems to be very good on a per-play basis, ever since we drafted him. The number of plays missed was the problem.

They're playing well as a group.

Just out of curosity though, is Michael Johnson even on the team still? Haven't seen anything out of him in a long time. You need to get sacks from the right DE position. And we haven't gotten much from him last year or this year in terms of sacks.

[quote name='AZBengal' timestamp='1320029574' post='1053917']

Just out of curosity though, is Michael Johnson even on the team still? Haven't seen anything out of him in a long time. You need to get sacks from the right DE position. And we haven't gotten much from him last year or this year in terms of sacks.
[/quote]

He's doing fine from what I see. Every one is doing short routes and quick passes to stay away from the hammer.

[quote name='AZBengal' timestamp='1320029574' post='1053917']

[/quote]

MJ's played very well. Stat's don't always tell the story. Dunlap leads the team in pressures and hits, but didn't get his first sack until today.

Archived