I don't give a @&$$, I still like my boys!!!,

I know all the realist are going to start talking about how poorly we've played today, and we have. But this team will grow from this. I know everybody sucks, we'll never be shit, tate's the worst player ever, livings isn't worth shit, Rey should retire. I'm STILL FUCKING WHO DEY!!! FUCK THE HATERS!!!

[quote name='EnglishBengal' timestamp='1323031966' post='1071070']
I hope Dalton is ok for next week
[/quote]

I can tell you one thing..he's going to be as sore as he has been all year tomorrow. Keisel and Harrison landing on him. That didn't feel good.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1323031951' post='1071069']
main thing right now is to get out of this game without any more injuries and hope that you can get andre, dunlap, and clements back next week.
[/quote]

Sims too.. He's vital on the run D so Atkins can be fresher to rush the passer. They just wore down in the 3rd.. Especially since the Offense can't get anything generated.

[quote name='cincity' timestamp='1323032295' post='1071085']
they need to use an actual cover corner as a nickel back... Crocker is horrible as the nickel back.

I was glad they put Collins instead of Roland in
[/quote]

on the other hand, I was NOT happy when they had Collins in for Atkins on that first touchdown.

yeah, I saw that.. I was like WTF.. but like we said.. they're kinda thin right now. IDK what Marvin is thinking, you're missing two DL and you don't bring another up on the active roster. Do we have a D-linmen on the practice squad?

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1323030934' post='1071012']
I know all the realist are going to start talking about how poorly we've played today, and we have. But this team will grow from this. I know everybody sucks, we'll never be shit, tate's the worst player ever, livings isn't worth shit, Rey should retire. I'm STILL FUCKING WHO DEY!!! FUCK THE HATERS!!!
[/quote]
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1323033671' post='1071141']

Plus you mad that sig bet.
[/quote]

Fuck yea :angry:

BTW, is there anyway you can make that pic for me a little smaller with Ben holding his bride? I don't want it that big, make it as small as possible. We never discussed the size lol

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1323030934' post='1071012']
[/quote]

This!!

Archived