anti ocho shirts for sunday?

[quote name='The PatternMaster' timestamp='1328110640' post='1093449']
I wouldn't bother, I don't think people hate enough to buy t-shirt that hates on him.

If anything make a future is bright type of t-shirt, something that celebrates 4 young Bengals in the Pro Bowl.
[/quote]

Wasn't planning on selling them. Just handing them out

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1328110637' post='1093448']
It should say whoday24k is a fag
[/quote]

Hard on for 85?

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1328110869' post='1093452']
Hard on for 85?
[/quote]

Um, you're the one who can't let go. You're making hate shirts, dude. Sounds like you're the one with the hard on.

I am just an appreciative fan who will remember Ocho fondly for all the awesome things he did for the Bengals.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1328110869' post='1093452']
Wasn't planning on selling them. Just handing them out

Hard on for 85?
[/quote]

Hand them out to who and when? I wouldn't spend the time or energy hating on Chad, well not more than I already do on here..LOL.

I would rather a "Dalton Gang" t-shirt or a "Geno Atkins is awesome" t-shirt...or a "I buy my weed from Jerome Simpson, but definitely not Athony Collins" t-shirt...

[quote name='CincyInDC' timestamp='1328111282' post='1093454']Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.[/quote]

Ugly is bad. And bad is wrong. And wrong is sinful. And sin leads to eternal damnation. And hot burnin' fire, hot burnin' fire, hot burnin' fire...

no offense, but coming from you it just doesn't sound quite as wise.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1328112113' post='1093465']

Ugly is bad. And bad is wrong. And wrong is sinful. And sin leads to eternal damnation. And hot burnin' fire, hot burnin' fire, hot burnin' fire...
[/quote]

Nevermind. Just got off the phone with the printer. I thought the deal sounded to good to be true. They changed there pricing system, $25 screen fee, $25 art fee, minimum order raised from 12 to 20, and the shirts are pretty much see through(I would be sitting by myself). With the added fees and upgrading the shirts they would cost me around $6 a shirt

[quote name='The PatternMaster' timestamp='1328116407' post='1093480']

You realize he was traded, it's not like he decided to leave Cincy.
[/quote]
He forced the trade, it wasn't like he wanted to stay and become part of the rebuilding effort.

[quote name='The PatternMaster' timestamp='1328116407' post='1093480']

You realize he was traded, it's not like he decided to leave Cincy.
[/quote]

He "decided to leave Cincy" in April 2008, and once he left, he didn't come back. His body was here, his mind was elsewhere, and I think that's part of the reason people are pissed at him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3349761

And then there was this. It wasn't funny and it wasn't cool...

[img]http://blog.oregonlive.com/beavers/2008/02/large_chad-johnson-redskins.jpg[/img]

Fucking sour ass thread. I am a huge fan of Chad and I've never tried to hide that fact. But, in all seriousness, something like making shirts hating on him is just all kinds of wrong. What the fuck did he ever really do? Fucking Chris Henry was a perennial fucking thug and he gets enshrined around here like he was the second coming of Christ. Chad never got in any trouble, was constantly doing things for the fans like shopping sprees, buying dinners, movie tickets, etc... always in the spotlight doing good things, yet a few sour seasons bitching about a team that wasn't doing anything to actually win or get the parts it needed to win and he's a fucking pariah. Fuck that. Getting shit on by the fans of Cincinnati is the last thing 85 deserves.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1328149616' post='1093571']
Fucking sour ass thread. I am a huge fan of Chad and I've never tried to hide that fact. But, in all seriousness, something like making shirts hating on him is just all kinds of wrong. [b]What the fuck did he ever really do? [/b]Fucking Chris Henry was a perennial fucking thug and he gets enshrined around here like he was the second coming of Christ. Chad never got in any trouble, was constantly doing things for the fans like shopping sprees, buying dinners, movie tickets, etc... always in the spotlight doing good things, yet a few sour seasons bitching about a team that wasn't doing anything to actually win or get the parts it needed to win and he's a fucking pariah. Fuck that. Getting shit on by the fans of Cincinnati is the last thing 85 deserves.
MULLY
[/quote]
Started a fight in the locker room during a playoff game. Ran the wrong routes. Bitched and complained to everyone when he did not get the ball. He quit on plays. Chad did a lot for the organization but lets not act like he was perfect.

Archived