Thomas Howard to IR; Muckelroy Re-Signed. Burfict to Start

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)][url="https://twitter.com/CBSBengals"][b]Bengals RapidReports[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]CBSBengals[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Thomas Howard to IR. Tore ACL in practice Thursday.[/background][/font][/color]

[quote name='bengalbutch' timestamp='1347642185' post='1158166']
That sucks ! Howard is our best backer
[/quote]

[b]Couldnt agree more. Someone NEEDS to step up big time!!!![/b]

[b]Any decent free agents floating around?? I tried looking some up [/b][b]and the only [/b]
[b]half way decent one I saw was Gary Guyton who was cut by the Dolphins.[/b]
[b]He was half way decent with the Patriots.[/b]
[b]Who are the LB's on our practice squad?[/b]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
[url="https://twitter.com/CBSBengals"][b]Bengals RapidReports[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]CBSBengals[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
Lewis said the injury came in a practice Bengals weren't even in pads and during normal drills.[/background][/font][/color]

[url="https://twitter.com/CBSBengals"][b]Bengals RapidReports[/b] ‏[size=3][s]@[/s][b]CBSBengals[/b][/size][/url][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
Luckily for Bengals, Roddrick Muckelroy was still unsigned. He was supposed to be moving back to Houston today. Will join team.[/background][/font][/color]

Even worst aspect to Thomas Howard tearing his ACL is he's in a contract year. Just a tough, tough break for a quality player.[/background][/font][/color]

[quote name='turningpoint' timestamp='1347642698' post='1158172']
This defense is done. We seriously don't have a single person that can cover a decent TE unless they're an undersized CB.

I'd like to see some Burfict playing time.
[/quote]

Did you see Leon Hall covering the TE some times. He's just to small for the good TEs in the league.

[quote name='Randle P McMurphy' timestamp='1347642919' post='1158173']

[b]Couldnt agree more. Someone NEEDS to step up big time!!!![/b]

[b]Any decent free agents floating around?? I tried looking some up [/b][b]and the only [/b]
[b]half way decent one I saw was Gary Guyton who was cut by the Dolphins.[/b]
[b]He was half way decent with the Patriots.[/b]
[b]Who are the LB's on our practice squad?[/b]
[/quote]

Lamur could come up... I didn't watch him at all, can he cover?

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' timestamp='1347643321' post='1158178']
Is Brandon Johnson still around? Can Muck make the calls and slide Rey back outside? He always seemed to do better when he didn't have to think so much.

Looks like Moch's spot is saved when he gets back anyway.
[/quote]

Brandon Johnson signed with the Stealers didn't he?

[quote name='Orange 'n Black' timestamp='1347643321' post='1158178']
Is Brandon Johnson still around? Can Muck make the calls and slide Rey back outside? He always seemed to do better when he didn't have to think so much.

Looks like Moch's spot is saved when he gets back anyway.
[/quote]

pretty sure johnson is still a steeler.

[quote name='Randle P McMurphy' timestamp='1347643918' post='1158191']

[b]Dont know much about Lamur. Guess it doesnt matter though now since[/b]
[b]Muckleroy resigned. I thought Muckelroy was a middle linebacker?[/b]
[b]Or am I mistaken?[/b]
[/quote]

Muck is indeed a MLB, so bringing him back to replace an OLB would point to someone changing positions. Skuta is likely the new starter though.

Archived