Trump makes a 5 mil offer to Obama, show me your college records

Go Skins

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351541136' post='1175485']
there's nothing dangerous there, nothing moreso than what's implied at any government website. so unless you're planning to do terror with this info, you're safe.

winning an internet battle and growing your epeen will not result in PYITA prison time
[/quote]

So first you called me all kinds of names and questioned my intelligence, I then proved you wrong with links, videos, and and other miscellaneous info. Instead of taking the high road and admitting you were wrong in the argument, that's fine with me. I don't care who you vote for. I could careless if you drive a hybrid car, heck I don't even care about your sexual orientation. The problem I have is that you took a hard stance, you were proven wrong, and you stay on the aggressive side by saying I'm on this board to build my epeen, you couldn't be more wrong. I tell you what, read this post over and over. Get a little container, and start collecting your tears in it. Once you fill up a milk just with them, just send them COD to me and I'll use them like an energy drink that gives me the power to out argue anyone. The side effects might include my nipples to grow an inch or two, my pubic hairs to fall out, and this uncomfortable need to lock TTU players in a dark room...but the rewards are so much with the risks.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351541767' post='1175492']
If you can point me to the specific part where it has future deployment, I believe that is classified info, and Ive got a friend that scans these sites for the Army and reports it, I dont see it so ...
[/quote]

Look when that threat popped on there, There links on the left hand side that I saw notices for deployment. It really became mute what was on the sight after I showed you that the troops do move out of Iraq and to Kuwait.
[quote]

[b][size=4]The 1st Brigade “Ironhorses” of the 1st Cav Division has about 4,500 troops in Kuwait, moved there from Iraq with artillery and tanks. It has been designated a “Mobile Response Force.”[/size][/b]
[/quote]

Here is where I got information from, though some came from other sites as well:

[url="http://www.talkingproud.us/IraqWithdrawal/IraqWithdrawal.html"]http://www.talkingproud.us/IraqWithdrawal/IraqWithdrawal.html[/url]

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351542717' post='1175497']
yeah im seeing nothing of future deployment.
[/quote]

So, yeah, you looked around longer than I did because, personally I don't want to go to jail. Irregardless, if you read the site much it says that, that group of soldiers are working in Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan with 2 supporting Brigades. Sooo much still going on over there to say the war is over.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' timestamp='1351542466' post='1175495']
*takes off powder wig, asks* "WTF is an epeen?"
[/quote]

Ha! I was wondering the same thing!!!

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351542054' post='1175494']
I tell you what, read this post over and over. Get a little container, and start collecting your tears in it. Once you fill up a milk just with them, just send them COD to me and I'll use them like an energy drink that gives me the power to out argue anyone. The side effects might include my nipples to grow an inch or two, my pubic hairs to fall out, and this uncomfortable need to lock TTU players in a dark room...but the rewards are so much with the risks.
[/quote]

Dude... what the hell is wrong with you??? Debate whatever point you want, whatever stance you want, support whomever you want, just don't go Silence of the Lambs on us...

Sois,

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351541315' post='1175489']
Lewdog, Jesus TF Christ, I said I believed Obama's simple claim that he would remove the troops from Iraq. No strings attached.

I linked to a website that had shit tons of proof.

Where on gods green earth do you see that i said I believe everything O'bama says?
[/quote]

[quote]You however, are a super douche and can't even surrender a blatantly false stance that you keep insisting is true. [/quote]

[quote]How do I know this? I dunno, cause he says so. Same level of confidence I know that Romney believes in magical underwear. [/quote]

Here you are making fun of Romney's religion while saying at the same time it makes no difference to you.

[quote]Obama believes in Jesus. Same level of stupid shit.[/quote] <---once again when asked how you know, your answer is, he said he does.

Wait, my hypocrite meter went off the charts with this zinger. One moment you are saying religion doesn't matter yet you poke a jab at Romney's stance as a Mormon.

[quote]Why does either dude's religion matter? All that matters is their plans while in office. Everything else is distraction to get dumb people worked up[/quote]

I'm tired of doing the work to go back through this thread just to remind you of things you have already said. You know what you said and so do plenty of other posters.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1351543418' post='1175501']
Lew puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again!!
[/quote]
[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1351543350' post='1175500']
Ha! I was wondering the same thing!!!

Dude... what the hell is wrong with you??? Debate whatever point you want, whatever stance you want, support whomever you want, just don't go Silence of the Lambs on us...
[/quote]

That quote about the closet was reference to why Mike Leach got fired. He locked Craig James' son in a dark closet when he said he had a concussion and couldn't practice. :whip:

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351543764' post='1175504']
That quote about the closet was reference to why Mike Leach got fired. He locked Craig James' son in a dark closet when he said he had a concussion and couldn't practice. :whip:
[/quote]

I know what the dark room referenced... most here are well aware of the Craig James' son crap and how Craig James is a cry baby because he thought his kid was better than he really was.

I'm more concerned with the other parts of that post... his tears, you're going to drink them, your nipples going to grow an inch or two... creepy, guy.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1351614596' post='1175613']
I know what the dark room referenced... most here are well aware of the Craig James' son crap and how Craig James is a cry baby because he thought his kid was better than he really was.

I'm more concerned with the other parts of that post... his tears, you're going to drink them, your nipples going to grow an inch or two... creepy, guy.
[/quote]

Eh it's just random stuff, based on the statement he made about me wanting to grow my epeen, that's all. The only thing I've ever killed is some bugs and spiders. I have been accused of being a buzz kill as well, but that's debatable.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351458554' post='1175212']
I don't understand how the religion of one candidate but not the other is relevant. I also don't understand how wanting someone to solve an issue/problem is stupid shit. Being Liberals or a hybrid Liberal, makes you so closed minded.

At no point did I say ALL people don't reject the religion they are raised as by their parents. If you paid any attention to my post at all and didn't just scan it for 2 seconds and start to bash my position, you would have read that despite how my mom tried to raise me, I chose to not follow a particular religion and it's faith. If you want me to spend hour after hour finding you hundreds of web sites and studies supporting my position on how religion, morals, and other stances are "primarily" learned from their family in early childhood. I can also show you articles where it says people with scientific personalities are less likely to be a member of a particular religion. I could also post hundreds of articles describing how many times when couples get married, one of the spouses would change their religion to their mate's in order to relive conflict...Michelle Obama is a Christian. Go figure. What claims have I made through out the Debate thread that I haven't eventually found proof of it happening? The closest thing I can think of was the Arizona Sheriff and his team investigating Obama's birth certificate. I didn't get the story wrong, what was wrong was that they were presented a modern copy of the certificate and not the original. Trump is offering a shit ton of money that Obama could easily have donated to a charity of his choice...
[/quote]

Because religion is one of many red herrings in any election used to curry favor with people just to get their votes....

This is entire argument is a microcosm of why I hate politics....

A news "source", whether right or left leaning will report conjecture and drive it home so people that lean the same way as they do will believe it as fact. Then they will hang on it because they want their party to win an election. We as a people are duped by news sources into thinking that things that don't matter really do... We become distracted by these things while the things that do matter just fly right over our heads....

I have never voted for a democrat for president in my life....and to be honest I don't think I have for any election of any office. I am not enamored with Obama, but I will be voting for him this time because I think the Republican party gives far less of a shit about me then the Democratic party....

I pray one day Elizabeth Warren runs for president.....
[url="http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/420540/october-24-2012/nonstop-libya-gate-questions"]http://www.colbertna...-gate-questions[/url]

I know this is about Libya, but it makes my point that 24 hour news channels are one of the biggest scourges of American society today...... They need to fill 24 hours... They state a ton of fucked up opinions and a lot of people take them as fact because they are on a "news" channel.....

"if you put a statement in the form of a question, is that journalism?

Welcome back the times of yellow journalism....

/end rant.

I'm trying to figure something out here. You are blaming Romney of mudslinging but ignoring that Obama has done the same thing? You are losing touch on your religion thing as well. Both Obama and Romney are in the same boat as to religion. Some will fail to agree that Obama is Christian rather than Muslim. On the other hand you have Romney, who many attack is following a religion that is pretty quirky. The last thing I am going to point out. You can't save the economy and continue lower the deficit if you are giving out free things.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351717431' post='1176003']
I'm trying to figure something out here. You are blaming Romney of mudslinging but ignoring that Obama has done the same thing? You are losing touch on your religion thing as well. Both Obama and Romney are in the same boat as to religion. Some will fail to agree that Obama is Christian rather than Muslim. On the other hand you have Romney, who many attack is following a religion that is pretty quirky. The last thing I am going to point out. You can't save the economy and continue lower the deficit if you are giving out free things.
[/quote]

I am saying the religion thing does'nt matter..... It is meant to distract and get people to vote for you because that is the sole reason they vote.

You also can't finance 2 wars and then lower taxes(government income)...

Most responsible people don't buy things they can't afford... That goes for both parties....

In your house, do you go buy a bunch of new goods and services right when your income is going to be lowered?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1351717818' post='1176006']
I am saying the religion thing does'nt matter..... It is meant to distract and get people to vote for you because that is the sole reason they vote.

You also can't finance 2 wars and then lower taxes(government income)...

Most responsible people don't buy things they can't afford... That goes for both parties....

In your house, do you go buy a bunch of new goods and services right when your income is going to be lowered?
[/quote]

Touche, but wait everyone blames Bush Jr. for ruining the budget with war and poor choices, though not may people take into account all the government money that went towards Hurricane Katrina.

Now as far as people buying things can't afford, this sounds simple, BUT when housing guidelines are enacted that tells people can refinance their homes and get more money (Most often more then their property was worth) and get a better rate, sounds good huh? Get some extra money to do all the things around the house to raise it's worth, plus maybe go on a vacation or something, sounds like a can't go wrong idea.

Then the recession hits, making people lose jobs and property values plummet. Now there are a bunch of people that are broke, can't pay their bills, and can't even sell their house because its worth thousands upon thousands of dollars less than their new finance amounts. Most of the people out there didn't see this coming. There were very little people that thought the most recent recession was going to happen.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1351718548' post='1176008']
Touche, but wait everyone blames Bush Jr. for ruining the budget with war and poor choices, though not may people take into account all the government money that went towards Hurricane Katrina.

Now as far as people buying things can't afford, this sounds simple, BUT when housing guidelines are enacted that tells people can refinance their homes and get more money (Most often more then their property was worth) and get a better rate, sounds good huh? Get some extra money to do all the things around the house to raise it's worth, plus maybe go on a vacation or something, sounds like a can't go wrong idea.

Then the recession hits, making people lose jobs and property values plummet. Now there are a bunch of people that are broke, can't pay their bills, and can't even sell their house because its worth thousands upon thousands of dollars less than their new finance amounts. Most of the people out there didn't see this coming. There were very little people that thought the most recent recession was going to happen.
[/quote]

A recession that was caused by the housing crisis that was the direct result of deregulation...

Politicans and bankers have been playing a game with our money for the last 30 years....

Bush saw the writing on the wall that the housing bubble was going to burst on his watch and started to warn about it.... because he didnt want to be blamed... but he like Clinton and the Bush before him... knew at some point it would happen they just didnt know who was going to be the one left holding the bomb....

I believe that presidents are judged by the ecomony during their terms... I also believe that one of the things a president can least control is that very thing....

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1351719765' post='1176011']
A recession that was caused by the housing crisis that was the direct result of deregulation...
[/quote]

Bush didn't create or make those decisions. Those were made by a couple people including Bill Clinton.

[quote]Add President Clinton to the long list of people who deserve a share of the blame for the housing bubble and bust. A recently re-exposed document shows that his administration went to ridiculous lengths to increase the national homeownership rate. It promoted paper-thin downpayments and pushed for ways to get lenders to give mortgage loans to first-time buyers with shaky financing and incomes. It’s clear now that the erosion of lending standards pushed prices up by increasing demand, and later led to waves of defaults by people who never should have bought a home in the first place. [/quote]

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/hotproperty/archives/2008/02/clintons_drive.html

It still wasn't Bush.

[quote]Those rules, regulations and procedures are spelled out in the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth In Lending Act (TILA). Your state may have another layer or two of requirements but this article only explains these four federal laws.[/quote]

[url="http://www.bankaholic.com/finance/federal-laws-governing-mortgage-lending/"]http://www.bankaholic.com/finance/federal-laws-governing-mortgage-lending/[/url]

During Clinton's time in office he moved Richard F. Syron to new position in government, he went from President of the Federal Reserve to being head honcho of Freddie Mac after only 5 years. Freddie Mac was a major part of the crash of the housing market. Clinton then chose Cathy Minehan to take his place. She was in office from 1994 until 2007.

http://www.bos.frb.org/about/history/presidents.htm

Lastly you have Allen Greenspan who is the chairman of the Federal Reserve. He saw the huge crash that was about to happen, yet the White House and congress continued to ride the big wave of prosperity and ignore any incoming crash. Clinton pushed Greenspan many times times to lower the lending rate so that more and more people could purchase a home. So essentially there were more people taking on a debt, without foreseeing a recession was coming. Why would they, the government kept pumping out propaganda that life is great, enjoy it and continue to live and prosper. We all know now that wasn't the truth.

So I still have to ask, why is this all Bush Jr. fault? He actually left in place practices created by Clinton.

Allen Greenspan was Chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1987 to 2006. Isn't funny he jumped ship right before the shit hit the fan? In my opinion it was because he knew what was coming, warned several people including Clinton that the earlier changes were going to collapse, and he got tired of Clinton's pressure to do things. So he got out before being blamed for everything.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1351720442' post='1176013']
Lewdog, your posts are shotgun in nature,[b] I have a difficult time understanding what your point is. [/b]
[/quote]

You assume he has one.

Well, aside from staving off boredom....

Archived