Free Agency is OPEN

I didn't remember Goodson being in Oakland. He was solid in Carolina but with DMac back in Oakland plus Taiwan Jones, he'd be pretty limited there. Intriguing pickup.

pretty sure he got traded to Oakland for peanuts last year after Carolina signed Tolbert.  I wanted to trade for him then too.

how great would it be to get Heyward-Bey or Huff after they got cut because the Raiders are trying to free up money to be able to keep Carson Palmer because they couldn't get him to take a pay cut (which is the report going around).

Phillip Wheeler agrees to terms with Dolphins, per league source.

how great would it be to get Heyward-Bey or Huff after they got cut because the Raiders are trying to free up money to be able to keep Carson Palmer because they couldn't get him to take a pay cut (which is the report going around).

The gift that keeps on giving...

Agent Carl Poston tells me Charles Woodson is visiting the #49erstomorrow. He said he wanted to go to a contender.

@MoveTheSticks: Sent a GM this text: "will Huff get big money?" reply "no"

#NFLFreeAgency #Raiders lose Huff and Wheeler in matter of five minutes. Two of the best defenders on team. Get to work Oakland.

how great would it be to get Heyward-Bey or Huff after they got cut because the Raiders are trying to free up money to be able to keep Carson Palmer because they couldn't get him to take a pay cut (which is the report going around).ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Crap! I knew it was very unlikely, but I wanted Wheeler.

Archived