Can't we lock people under 50 posts from creating a thread? They're almost never productive...

It's funny that you use the word productive, like any threads on this board are. The closest thing to productive are threads based in actual fact; confirmed signings, visits, etc... They're informative and produce or regurgitate information. The rest of the threads are just bullshit. But you get the feeling that some people on here actually think they're accomplishing something. That MB and ML read the threads and act accordingly.

But I know what you mean. At least the newbies and even the oldies should check to see that there's not already 50 threads on a subject before they start a new one. At least I think there's already be a thread out there about signing Andre Smith.

Don't beat on the brat with a baseball bat...he was just asking a question.  We are all waiting...and bored.

I came up with a thought this morning that maybe our management and CAA must have some super secret agreement that Andre will be signed and that he shouldn't visit other teams.  There is no urgency and both sides seem very unconcerned about getting this deal done.  We can't even confirm they met and were talking in Phx...WTF?  Andre presumably wants to come back and they certainly have the monies so perhaps there is a gentlemen's agreement about it getting done after all the other deals?  Not implying that any of them are really gentlemen...

It is very odd that there is no interest and visits with other teams going on.  Terence Newman is obviously pissed about it their lack of communication in the contract process.  His situation makes more sense since the contract is not top dollar and therefore gets no attention.

Archived