With the 37th pick the Bengals select Giovani Bernard

Yep, he has really quick feet and can accelerate well. I did like Lacy a lot but relatively speaking, he took some time to get in gear.

I think Bernard, if trapped in the backfield, will show the ability to make guys miss more than Lacy would have. And as Marvin says, that's big, and that's important!

I like Lacey too, I just think Gio fits better for what we are wanting to do.

Someone else mentioned Lacey's slow to get going but has speed once he does, I dont know if anyone else plays or has played Mario Kart, but I read that and thought "He's Bowser" :lol:

He reminds me of a bigger Warrick Dunn or a slightly taller Maurice Jones-Drew.

I think the Jones-Drew fits better, for me though he reminds me of Rey Rice.

he can. 

In fact, he has one of the more famous returns in recent college football history.  Last seconds, game on the line (with a  sprained ankle, no less)...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTz097lVdKQ

And just for fun so you can hear the radio call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLxT4tDksBc

NO HE'S NOT... YES HE IS!!!

The Bengals coaches were showing him tape of Sproles?

Yes, on the radio he said he was shown tape of how Sproles is used with the Saints.

Also said he would do kick and punt returns if asked because he loves having the football in his hands to get the chance to score

is his jersey # set?  he wore #26 in college, and if taylor mays doesn't make the team...

They often change before the season when roster cuts are made. Joe reedy said something along the lines of him still having the chance to wear 26 after they drafted Williams iirc

Ill do everyone a favor and not order his jersey. Seems like every jersey I get the player is either gone via free-agency or career injury.

lol.. same...

The last jersey I bought was Madieu Williams

Ill do everyone a favor and not order his jersey. Seems like every jersey I get the player is either gone via free-agency or career injury.

Order Steeler Jerseys.

lol.. same...

The last jersey I bought was Madieu Williams

Order Ravens Jerseys.

Even Jinxes can be made to work for you.

Archived