PBS Vaping?

I'm getting all geared up to head down to Cinci and I use a electronic cigarrette. I was wondering if anyone knows if I'm allowed to take it in and even use it? I don't want to get in line with it and be turned away at the gate to go put it back up. I used to take cigarrettes in so hopefully this isn't any different. WHO-DEY?!?!? and FUCK the Stealers.

I'm getting all geared up to head down to Cinci and I use a electronic cigarrette. I was wondering if anyone knows if I'm allowed to take it in and even use it? I don't want to get in line with it and be turned away at the gate to go put it back up. I used to take cigarrettes in so hopefully this isn't any different. WHO-DEY?!?!? and FUCK the Stealers.

I don't think you'd have a problem.  However, to be sure, call 513-621-8383 (TDTD) and ask them directly.

I've been vaping about four and a half years but I haven't been to many games the last few years. I just stealth vape when I'm in places like that. Don't use a big mod, but don't use one that looks like a cigarette either. Ego type is a good choice because it's obvious it isn't a cigarette, but isn't too conspicuous either. Just hit it, put it in your pocket, either hold it in a long time or blow out a little air then breathe in a little air. Hardly any vapor will be visible, if any.

Archived