iOS 7 is the sweetness....

GoBengals

just upgraded, nice and smooth, looks much better and up to date, especially the apps that looks the most outdated, like the mail app.

and the bottom shortcut bar is sweet, built in flashlight button so people dont need a flashlight app, etc..

anyone else upgrade?

doing my ipad now... 

I couldn't believe nobody had mentioned this... I was going to after I messed with it some more...

I have had it for about an hour. The photo library is sweet, I love how they sort it.

I actually like the look of it, I have heard a lot of people say they didn't.

I haven't messed with it a lot though, been to busy trolling my browns fan friends...

ipad upgraded mediocrely. i DID have all but 1GB full of movies on my 32GB, so i was surprised it even ran the upgrade which was almost a gig itself.. so i am going to wipe it as i dont need the media on it since its all shared anyway..

phone went flawlessly though. and the drag up settings is convenient..

going to mess with the ipad a bit more once its done refreshing, 

the new security features for lost devices and things is going to be awesome...

My wife's main email is a Fuse account. The notification badge says she has thousands of unread emails. Marking all as read doesn't fix it... Looking through support shows it's a bug a lot of people with non iCloud accounts are dealing with.

Other than that, it has some good stuff.

Still getting used to the look and feel.   I like it.  

I love being able to quickly change settings, similar to how android does it, now.

Will have more to report after a full work day with it.  Oh yeah, it did not break the stupid mobile iron app i have to use for email/calendar/etc..

Love the security features where the find iphone / ipad can't be turned off without the apple ID, like the built in flashlight and the ability to quickly change settings (similar to the what droid does), really like the changes to the photo album... oh yeah, LOVE the scan feature built into the passbook now.

look - not so much.  feels "cartoonish" to me.  I'll get used to it (as I have no other choice) but frankly don't care for it as of yet.

Upgraded about an hour ago, and so far very happy with the results.  The only thing I don't like is how the music player is dealing with the shuffle function, and how I have to swipe up on the screen instead of double-tapping the home button to access the controls.  Not a fan, but a quibbling problem at best...

Upgraded about an hour ago, and so far very happy with the results.  The only thing I don't like is how the music player is dealing with the shuffle function, and how I have to swipe up on the screen instead of double-tapping the home button to access the controls.  Not a fan, but a quibbling problem at best...

I freaking love the control center...

You say dealing with the shuffle, are you talking about iTunes Radio and did you get it to shuffle? I created a lot of stations but don't see a way to make it shuffle through all of them... Hopefully I am just missing it, because if they left that out...shame on you apple... back to Pandora

Oh Safari is way better IMO... as you scroll, the address bar at the top shrinks down to becomes smaller.. Its a subtle  thing, but gives you more room.. I like it... 

I might do it. I'm not a huge fan of my iPhone 5 anyways, but this thing is telling me I need 3.1 gigs of storage to download this shit. What theeee fuck

the update is nearly a GB packed, so it needs to download, unpack, and install, using the phones internal memory...

even more concerning is that if you have less than that available on your phone, your phone probably runs like dogshit...

i would recommend getting a dropbox account or google+ and backup the photos and videos there and then wipe them off the phone.

if its all apps eating up the memory you may want to seek a therapist for secretly being a 13 yr old girl..

but i assume its media hogging the memory..

After having this for a few days now.. I have to say that I love it. Lots of little things that are so much better... Safari, Camera, how they sort the photo's. Face time audio is crystal clear and doesn't use you minutes. Battery life seems to be much better.. 

Even the look.. at first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I actually do..

This had made my almost 2 year old 4s seem like a new phone

the update is nearly a GB packed, so it needs to download, unpack, and install, using the phones internal memory...

even more concerning is that if you have less than that available on your phone, your phone probably runs like dogshit...

i would recommend getting a dropbox account or google+ and backup the photos and videos there and then wipe them off the phone.

if its all apps eating up the memory you may want to seek a therapist for secretly being a 13 yr old girl..

but i assume its media hogging the memory..

:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

just upgraded, nice and smooth, looks much better and up to date, especially the apps that looks the most outdated, like the mail app.

and the bottom shortcut bar is sweet, built in flashlight button so people dont need a flashlight app, etc..

anyone else upgrade?

doing my ipad now... 

I have had iOS 7 for three months now. I am in the Apple Developers' Program. I like it a lot. I am looking forward to Mavricks being released this month. BTW, the computer with the most Windows OS is Apple, ha. I run Parallels on my MBP, too. I am going to the new iMac when Mavricks is released.

I get my new Gold 64GB iPhone 5S next Friday by FedEx. I jailbreak all of my iPhones. Hopefully, Musclenerd and the guys will have the jailbreak soon. 7.0.2 is safe to upgrade, but hold updating anything higher.

Archived