The Bung Has Issues...

Guest steggyD
I hope all goes well. I've always had this spot for you in my thoughts, being a fella Bengals and Wildcats fan. I hope all goes well. That's way too early for the child, try to hang on, for maybe half a month more?

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Jul 24 2005, 08:46 AM']OH... :(

Hang in there Bung!!....prayers are with you!!!
I know how scary things like this can be...

I'm sure Bung Jr. is a strong little guy, just keep
talking to him and try to keep a positive mind...
keep the mrs believing!

xoxoxo
[right][post="118514"][/post][/right][/quote]

any word on this situation??? :unsure:

I appreciate all the goodwill around here!
OK, here's the scoop---the baby is fine, Christina has a ruptured amniotic sac that won't retain any fluid---the baby is just fine according to everything the docs can tell with their tests, etc.
Unfortunately for my poor wife, she basically has to lay around in a hospital bed quasi-indefinetly until she either develops an infection that causes the docs to induce labor, or she naturally starts having contractions at which point they will let nature take it's course.
She is about 32.5 weeks pregnant, and we're assured by the docs that the baby will likely be born crying and need little, if any, assistance breathing on his own.
SO, we could have a baby tomorrow or a couple weeks from now. The docs said that around 35 weeks if she doesn't develop an infection that forces their hand before then, that they will induce labor at that time.
I'm only on here for tonight because I had to come home to do some laundry, pay bills, pet my love-starved neurotic dog, etc....
I have somehow managed to open a new carwash location in Westchester and have worked 34 hours out of the last 76 out in this god-forsaken sweltering heat....and still spend every night but tonight at the hospital sleeping in a "sleeper chair", which is something of a sad joke in itself.
Someone earlier said something about flowers...if you care to send well-wishes, etc Christina is in the Special OB Care Unit, Room #993...anything that you actually send to her will actually help to justify to her that this website isn't a waste of my time... :lol:
Guys....I gotta check other posts and surf around...Can't remember the last time I checked my fantasy lineups, and I haven't had a day off from work since Jul 6th, and I won't have one next week either...here's hoping the baby comes so I can sleep sometime... ;)
Thanmk you all for your thoughts, prayers, and whatever it is that BJ does... ;)
Will check in again as soon as I can...now on to football stuff...and I heard Randa got traded today????
I'm SO outta the loop... :(
Thank you....Steve

she's alot farther then I thought...that's great!
Lets just get her to 35 weeks and Bung Jr. should
be good to go...I think Jr will be just fine...the bedrest
is hard...try to keep Mrs Bung as comfortable as
possible...bedrest truly sucks and I speak from experience...

Good Luck Bung, sounds like it's going to be fine!

Hey...is that Good Sam hospital or an Indiana hospital?

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Jul 24 2005, 09:45 PM']she's alot farther then I thought...that's great!
Lets just get her to 35 weeks and Bung Jr. should
be good to go...I think Jr will be just fine...the bedrest
is hard...try to keep Mrs Bung as comfortable as
possible...bedrest truly sucks and I speak from experience...

Good Luck Bung, sounds like it's going to be fine!

Hey...is that Good Sam hospital or an Indiana hospital?
[right][post="118800"][/post][/right][/quote]
Good Sam on Clifton Ave/Dixmyth, just down the road from UC....
And I'm post whoring now, Mr. Peanut Gallery.... :P

Archived