Training camp miscellaneous thread - tweets, comments, etc.

Apparently, the Bengals started using some GoPro cameras on their helmets today.  I wonder if this was Hue's idea to put on Dalton to see what he's seeing during practice?

I remember seeing an article a month or so ago talking about Big Ben using them in practice to make sure he's making the right calls on pre snap and check downs.

Actually seems like a great idea to me.

Apparently, the Bengals started using some GoPro cameras on their helmets today.  I wonder if this was Hue's idea to put on Dalton to see what he's seeing during practice?

I remember seeing an article a month or so ago talking about Big Ben using them in practice to make sure he's making the right calls on pre snap and check downs.

Actually seems like a great idea to me.

That's cute of them to say so but I think we all know that camera was court-ordered.

Rocky Boiman's first report this training camp on 700 WLW was him saying over and over that the Bengals pass the "eye test." He kept talking over and over about how good looking some of the players were and what great shape they were in.

He seems to notice their looks more than their abilities.  He has to be one of the worst radio personalities on the air.

Rocky Bioman (?) on radio saying Rey M. Lookin hefty and not in a good way.

Was he somehow able to relate it back to something he experienced at some point during his football career?  I thought the local sports hacks couldn't get any worse until I listened to him today.  Been awhile since I banged my head against the steering wheel.  I don't buy a word that comes out of that guy's mouth.  Even went so far in a scenario today on if Geno reinjured his knee again it's like seriously dude?

He should have stuck to his "political" career.

Was he somehow able to relate it back to something he experienced at some point during his football career?  I thought the local sports hacks couldn't get any worse until I listened to him today.  Been awhile since I banged my head against the steering wheel.  I don't buy a word that comes out of that guy's mouth.  Even went so far in a scenario today on if Geno reinjured his knee again it's like seriously dude?

He should have stuck to his "political" career.

Said he used to train with Rey. But thinks he's too heavy. Something to that extent. I think he guessed 265

Rey's horrible 2012 he looked out of shape in TC then got dived bomb by Mays in a preseason game. Not sure what weight they were trying to get him at, wanna say 248ish.

That Flowers hit on Cobi. Dayum

Yeah Cobi is not small and he bounced of Flowers like he ran into a brick wall. If he can bring that kind of physicality to go along with his 4.51 40 speed at 6'3 235? May found yet another diamond here. of course it's just one play. 

Archived