2015 Season Thread

JC

And there are rumors that Mesoraco has a hip impingement:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/columnists/paul-daugherty/2015/04/20/cincinnati-reds-baseball-devin-mesoraco/26076841/

Yeah, this season just keeps getting better and better... :doh:

I had shoulder impingement and it literally would not go away.  I can't imagine it in the hip.  I mean, he probably can't squat down without it flaring up and hurting.

This qualifies as really bad faaaacking news.

I talk about this ad nauseam, but the similarities to the 2005-2008 Bengals are pretty close and St. Louis is there Pittsburgh Stealers.  Just have a knack no matter what of being able to beat up on us.  Its almost like the mentalities are on two different levels.  Fuck man.  What is it like 3-28 in the last 31 series in St. Louis?  

Except the 05 Bengals were a SB contender. The Reds haven't been a WS contender since 1990.

I had shoulder impingement and it literally would not go away.  I can't imagine it in the hip.  I mean, he probably can't squat down without it flaring up and hurting.

This qualifies as really bad faaaacking news.

hip impingements have ended catchers careers before. If he doesn't recover right he might have to change positions.

Archived