Bengals.com shutting down their message board

i tried to register there for 6 years, just wanted to post season tickets for sale for games i couldnt attend, so i had about 15 accounts they never got confirmed/validated by admins so i could never post anything.

Typical, ...that sounds like them.

There's gotta be at least a couple of good Dalton haters amongst you pilgrims. I refuse to believe you're all cheery eyed believers of the ginger fuck

This would be the President and CEO of the Dalton Haters here.  He was a big fan of Eric Guicheck as well.

This would be the President and CEO of the Dalton Haters here.  He was a big fan of Eric Guicheck as well.

I actually made the effort to learn to spell the guy's name right, Ghiaciuc, and he went on to be a bum.

I kinda feel dirty every time I write his name for that simple fact.

But he loves Jermaine Gresham.

Figure that out.

Love is a strong word. I enjoy physically talented retards who haven't put it all together in part because their position coach can't walk and talk at the same time. I give them the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Sue me.

post-27671-bengals-bros-gif-E8Gk.gif

:fing03:  Why Go-Bengals has always been better than the team message board …

1. We can curse all we want … btw, fuck Cleveland.

2. Some users have gifs of jiggly boobs … it’s really about the small (or not so small) things in life.

3. We are openly hostile to the cities of Shittsburgh, Queefland, and Baltiwhore and would not shed a tear if all 3 were befallen by a genocidal plague. No really, I’ve been facetiously advocating mass extermination of Pittsburgh for almost a decade on here.

4. Me, of course (humility ftw). I was banned from that Bengals board early on for an accurate (though maybe photoshopped) image of Ben Rapistberger sodomizing a piñata.

5. We have 11 years of inside jokes to work off of. BAB discovering that he was circumcised, Bung’s young son hacking the entire site, Go and his grumpy support of a team and city that he sorta hates now that’s he in Colorado, OldSchooler who is quick to correct tha anti-Mike Brown hysteria when it goes too far, the fact that Jamie spells like someone who will learn English for the first time tomorrow, Jason's pre-draft contests, and my annual pre-draft love of all fat DT’s  who can do back flips and more recently tall WR’s.

So welcome to all the new posters. :1287:

Pull up a seat, after you’ve punched a Stealer fan in the face.  

Welcome to all and thanks to BJ for making Baltimore Bengals live in fear OF DEATH BY GENOCIDAL PLAGUE by living here.  We have feelings too y'know.  Living here is such a RIOT...wink wink.

So how do you think Dalton will do in the playoffs this year?   ....discuss

I actually made the effort to learn to spell the guy's name right, Ghiaciuc, and he went on to be a bum.

I kinda feel dirty every time I write his name for that simple fact.

Actually, I usually spelled it Guycheck as in Guy stealing a Check.

There's gotta be at least a couple of good Dalton haters amongst you pilgrims. I refuse to believe you're all cheery eyed believers of the ginger fuck

Well, not as many as you'd think.  Or would hope.  He had plenty of defenders there, as did Mikey and his daughter. I'm not blindly loyal to anyone, especially my favorite football team's QB. 

Well you definitely get props for the sweet looking avatar. :thumbsup:

LOL

Thank you, sir

This is the same avatar I had on the bengals.com forums

Half of my rep points were from people who just enjoyed my Trish Stratus avatar lmao

Feels just like old times

LOL

Thank you, sir

This is the same avatar I had on the bengals.com forums

Half of my rep points were from people who just enjoyed my Trish Stratus avatar lmao

Feels just like old times

The sig has got to go though.

:lol:

????

Archived