Bengals.com shutting down their message board

It took many of us years to understand Jamie. Sometimes he only talks in pictures or riddles. In other words, thank Jamie for preparing us for the spelling errors... :-)

716effe6d4c2ac68d95af85168851bae.jpg

Moot Point and Mute Point

:lol:

I was just about to post this one.

Glad to know I'm not the only person that severely dislikes Hayes.

i like the guy... seems to have a helluva personality. i just think he could be upgraded as his record for coaching up many talented TE prospects is certainly lacking. it can't all be attributed to bad luck.

Glad this place is here and I'm seeing many familiar names. I've lurked on the official Bengals board since it was created and I'm sad to see it go. Had an account for a while, but never posted so it was purged at some point. You all seem like a good bunch so far. Here's to a new home for Bengals news and maybe I'll actually stop lurking and join in on the conversations here.

Welcome aboard. Explore the depths of this board and you will find a surprise around every corner especially around game time. Game chats are a blast especially if the stadium WiFi is working properly.

They are even MORE of blast if BlackJesus is participating in the game day threads.

Going to miss my post count...lol! I will miss the other site...but whatever.

Glad to see this board thriving. I shall stick around here and call it home.

Post counts are evil. They're like dark matter, or black holes.  No pride in amassing.  

Going to miss my post count...lol! I will miss the other site...but whatever.

Glad to see this board thriving. I shall stick around here and call it home.

Well just when you think you have a lot here, someone's kid will come along in an admin account and erase them all.

Archived