Bengals.com shutting down their message board

One of my favorite traditions is whenever there is a thread about Big Jen having an injury (Every 2 or 3 games), people race to point out the fact that he almost died or even flat-lined briefly.

I'm not 100% convinced there's not some Frankenstein-like necromantic shit going on there.

Hadn't thought of that.  He is going to be crushed.  Then, he'll quickly recover and protest how it's all just a plot to fuck him over. 

Just kidding, Brad.  Love ya big guy. :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead: Do not know what this means but cannot not use it.

It was clearly because the Bengals organization has a predetermined opinion of him...

Hello!

Checking in from the bengals.com board.

For some reason I can post despite never getting the confirmation email.

Seems like we're welcome here, and I read this whole thread. If a goal is to prevent this place with getting spammed with Dalton threads like our soon to be gone home did, I suggest an alert eye. Almost all the issues game from a very small group of posters who kept pushing it over and over. Stop them and you stop the issue.

Let's see how this works - I'm game!

Dalton is garbage.

Welcome to all of the Bengals.com refugees! It really sucks that you're losing your internet home, but we're happy to see you here. I've been around for going on 10 years, and I have met some of the kindest, funniest, most giving and wonderful people on this site, many of whom are now great friends. Hell, I've even traveled halfway around the world to hang out with some of them.

We have our fair share of pissing matches, and there are some folks on here who flat out don't like each other, but for one day per week, 20 + weeks per year, we are united by the team that brings us joy and has tortured us relentlessly for decades. We're going to be around for a long time (unless Bung's kid gets his hands on the database again :ninja:) and we love that you're along for the ride.

WHODEY!?!

I got banned from the Bengals.com board when Roethlisberger had his motorcycle wreck

because I didn't feel sorry for him. True story. So fuck them. 

Anyway, enough about me. 

Welcome to the Best Bengals Site on the Net!!! :headbang: (c)

We both got purged from that site at the same time, ...no loss for me.

I'm way happier over here.

I thought the word filter automatically changed BUNGLE to BENGAL.

glitch in the matrix, needs S on the end to hit word filter.

I'm glad it's over, ...that place sucked.

i tried to register there for 6 years, just wanted to post season tickets for sale for games i couldnt attend, so i had about 15 accounts they never got confirmed/validated by admins so i could never post anything.

Archived