Stealers angry over Burfict's reaction to Le'Veon Bell injury

yep.  Notice no one said anything to Burfict after the game or during.   Im pretty sure no one will either the next time they play.   Dudes a bad mofo!!

Eh, it's real easy for one of their lardass OL to flop into his knee just like that Ratbird fucker.  It's something I'm sure the coaches prepare them for each week but the next time we see them they might not have much else to play for.  It's why the Cleveland games tend to be such bloodbaths, too. That's another OL that likes to cut block.

On that note, how bad were they mugging our DL trying to keep Ben upright? Still put his zombie ass back in the dirt where it belongs.

And Bell? I was considering whether I should feel a tiny bit bad for him & then I read this shit.   What a bleating herd of discount llamas. Type of mf to mug you for your shoes. I enjoyed watching them lose almost as much as watching the Bengals win.

Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg

Eh, it's real easy for one of their lardass OL to flop into his knee just like that Ratbird fucker.  It's something I'm sure the coaches prepare them for each week but the next time we see them they might not have much else to play for.  It's why the Cleveland games tend to be such bloodbaths, too. That's another OL that likes to cut block.

On that note, how bad were they mugging our DL trying to keep Ben upright? Still put his zombie ass back in the dirt where it belongs.

And Bell? I was considering whether I should feel a tiny bit bad for him & then I read this shit.   What a bleating herd of discount llamas. Type of mf to mug you for your shoes. I enjoyed watching them lose almost as much as watching the Bengals win.

Mike_Tomlin_Tripping_Jacoby_Jones_Ravens_Steelers.jpg

:24:

Yes, he posted in one of these threads asking if the Bell hit makes us "even"

"Even"?   Is he joking?  The only way we can be "even" is if we intentionally break their QB's knee and the jaws of both their Punter an stud Rookie LB.

A clean hit with a terribly unfortunate result is hardly compensation for what those fucks have done over the years.  There are reasons why parts of the NFL Rule Book are referred to as the "Hines Ward Rule", the "Von Oelhoffen Rule", and others that bear nicknames because of THEIR players making a conscious effort to injure others.

Yes, he posted in one of these threads asking if the Bell hit makes us "even"

Even?   I don't like or root for players to get hurt.    But Steeler fans get no sympathy from me and shouldn't from any Bengals fan.

Too many times you have to listen to their crap rationalization after your own player is hurt about how they play Steeeler foooooowball!    Fuck them.   I love all the Steeler crying.

It was a clean play.   I hope they spent all their time looking under their bed looking for the Burdock Boogey man.    Their back up running back is tough and their season isn't lost at all but it will be if they let loosing to the Bengals hang over their head.

It was odd when Burdock sprinted out of there but I was thinking he knew it was bad and since it was on the Stealers sidelines it might not be worth the trouble and/or getting out of the way to allow for trainers since it was crowded.

You could tell the Pittsburgh defense after the injury went into retaliation mode.    Burdock was correct in getting the hell out of there.    If he wanted to woof it up he could have stood there and let their whole sideline know what a bunch punk bitches they are.

No idea how to post a picture on mobile but I have a screen shot of Vince Williams tweeting that basically when he sees Vontaze, he's going to kill him. He used the word paint, I guess that means shoot? Burfict replied and said you know where I'm at. The tweet has been deleted. 

It was odd when Burdock sprinted out of there but I was thinking he knew it was bad and since it was on the Stealers sidelines it might not be worth the trouble and/or getting out of the way to allow for trainers since it was crowded.

You could tell the Pittsburgh defense after the injury went into retaliation mode.    Burdock was correct in getting the hell out of there.    If he wanted to woof it up he could have stood there and let their whole sideline know what a bunch punk bitches they are.

Why are you saying Burdock

No idea how to post a picture on mobile but I have a screen shot of Vince Williams tweeting that basically when he sees Vontaze, he's going to kill him. He used the word paint, I guess that means shoot? Burfict replied and said you know where I'm at. The tweet has been deleted. 

POST THIS

Archived