Stealers angry over Burfict's reaction to Le'Veon Bell injury

That should be a suspension. FW that to the Miami PD & let them have fun with it.  Meanwhile I'll just hold my breath here while I wait for King Roger to protect the integrity of the thing & stuff

Stillers are bitches, damn

If you believe Urban Dictionary it's more sexual than a violent comment.  Pretty nasty.

I don't know how Twitter works, but if you're a Twitter-er and if there's an NFL league account, can you forward a copy of that screencap to the NFL Twitter thing to bring it to their attention?

I've just cross-posted to the NFL's official Facebook page.  Let's see if it gets any attention there.

Honestly, both were good clean football tackles.  Tired of whining about that stuff.  Football players get excited after big hits.  Burfict's wasn't a big hit, but I didn't see him woofing or telling another player he was next.  Too bad Bell got hurt.  Maybe the reason the Shitbags aren't the top team in the AFC anymore has to do with the number of crybabies on the team.  At least I haven't heard Headfirst Harrison whine.  At least he mans up.  

Nice.  At the very least it's embarrassing. He'll do the twitter thing and say his gerbil was using his account or whatever.

Annnnnd..... it's been taken down    I posted it with the following comment:  "I'm uncertain that I understand the use of the word "paint" here, but did Steeler LB Vince Williams just issue a death threat against Bengal LB Vontaze Burfict via Twitter?"

Anyone else wanna take a go at it?

Edited to add:  I just reposted it as a standalone item.  It had previously just been part of the fan comment stream under an article about the Stealers placing Bell on IR.  That new standalone post will require the page owner to read and either approve or deny the post to be displayed... either way, it gets the attention of someone on Park Avenue, which is all that I really want.

Annnnnd..... it's been taken down    I posted it with the following comment:  "I'm uncertain that I understand the use of the word "paint" here, but did Steeler LB Vince Williams just issue a death threat against Bengal LB Vontaze Burfict via Twitter?"

Anyone else wanna take a go at it?

Sounds like Rooney runs the Facebook account.

That should be a suspension. FW that to the Miami PD & let them have fun with it.  Meanwhile I'll just hold my breath here while I wait for King Roger to protect the integrity of the thing & stuff

Stillers are bitches, damn

Protect the shield :ninja:

I still enjoy football but the people who run it (NFL) are increasingly hypocritical and ridiculous 

Steeler fans now saying hit was dirty by Burfict. What a complete joke those fans are.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/Stealers/forums/1897-heinz-field/14247597-was-the-tackle-on-bell-dirty

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Again, so silly. Watch the damn video. He wraps his arms around him by the outside of the shoulders and biceps. It's the 2nd half of the tackle as Bell goes down awkwardly and at that weird angle that his arms slide up and Tez pulls back.

you have a very curious definition of celebrating then.  Mitchell and Shazier clearly are.

Animation_10.0.gif

I'll give you those two, but not all 4, but I'd say its not much different than when Peko celebrated his (behind the line of scrimmage on the RB?) tackle. The line was crossed when Mitchel went up to AJ.

Steeler fans now saying hit was dirty by Burfict. What a complete joke those fans are.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/Stealers/forums/1897-heinz-field/14247597-was-the-tackle-on-bell-dirty

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I don't know...most were acknowledging the tackle was nothing out of the ordinary. They don't seem to like Mitchell too much though. 

you have a very curious definition of celebrating then.  Mitchell and Shazier clearly are.

Animation_10.0.gif

Yes, clearly....23 looks like he won the lottery...50 and 94 look like kids that got a huge train set for Christmas....not so sure about 21 and 22....31 looks pissed that he was late to the party.

Archived