Subsided quickly?

Ben is a tough case for head injuries.   His near death experience while riding a motorcycle (without helmet) has scrambled any baseline reading.    This is underlining factor in why he must rape in order to feel connected to women.  

I bet if he'd chose to do it all over he'd choose death instead of fighting through such trials and tribulations and be the burden to humanity that he is today.

Tragic story for sure. 

And some poor sap is going to get the business because Rapistburger didn't want to play anymore.  Loser.

NFL, NFLPA look into steps surrounding Ben Roethlisberger concussion

I smell horse shit over the whole scenario. First, the hit that drew the penalty and almost ended his life looked like a flop. How often do players stay down after a hit for effect? He appeared fine after the 15 yards were marched off. He somehow survived the drive, then threw a fit over going for 3 points. Then he has concussion symptoms. If I remember correctly, he didn't go to the locker room until after Seattle scored again.

Sure, I am a homer and hate Jen and the stealers and these may be bold accusations, but given his history, is there any reason to trust him?

Ben is a tough case for head injuries.   His near death experience while riding a motorcycle (without helmet) has scrambled any baseline reading.    This is underlining factor in why he must rape in order to feel connected to women.  

I bet if he'd chose to do it all over he'd choose death instead of fighting through such trials and tribulations and be the burden to humanity that he is today.

Tragic story for sure. 

Strong work, sir.

Whenever Ben misses a throw he flexes something, shakes something, or lifts his leg like he's hurt.  And since they really had no chance to win he pulls himself from the game for more dramatic effect for when he returns next week. Overcoming all odds, defeating a traumatic brain injury in mere days, to lead the stealers in a race to a playoff birth.

It's the human drama of athletic competition. 

Whenever Ben misses a throw he flexes something, shakes something, or lifts his leg like he's hurt.  And since they really had no chance to win he pulls himself from the game for more dramatic effect for when he returns next week. Overcoming all odds, defeating a traumatic brain injury in mere days, to lead the stealers in a race to a playoff birth.

It's the human drama of athletic competition. 

Nailed it.. aside from the "human" part.

:scare2:

:machinegunyellow:

On a side note, can any medical sorts on here tell me what causes concussion-like symptoms besides a concussion (assuming they aren't faking it like a bitch)? Two guys run into each other head first at full speed and don't know where they are.. Concussion-like symptoms? Dafuk outta here...

Tragic story for sure. 

I need a tatoo of this tale

We kid around...but Benny is irretrievably heading for the final knockout--and it won't be long in coming.

He threw the ball 55 times on Sunday...their running game is non-existent. How many times he was hit, I lost count. Just a matter of time before someone gets the killer shot. It's going to happen.  

How can Dilfer not see through this horse shit?

Warning: Grab a bucket before reading.

Ben Roethlisberger's words on concussions carry weight http://es.pn/1YHr04E
 -via ESPN http://es.pn/app

FrankenBen's handlers do a good job of keeping him in the spotlight while supplying him with enough raw meat to distract him from humping trash bins in public.

FrankenBen's handlers do a good job of keeping him in the spotlight while supplying him with enough raw meat to distract him from humping trash bins in public.

He should be commended for reporting his symptoms 9 plays after the hit? Coincidentally after the drive was over? Really, Trent. Be careful bending over backwards to make Jen look good.

Archived