Ifeanyi Ohalete > Shawn Williams

Hey everyone, its been awhile. 

How in the hell is this guy on an NFL roster? Missed tackle after missed tackle, blown assignment after blown assignment.

Im not sure which player is worse at his position, Williams or Nugent. 

This shit was hard to watch today. Marvin wet the bed on the Uzomah TD by not challenging. The offense reeked of Jay Gruden's offense. 

Lastly, I hate Mike Mitchell and Shazier. 

24 minutes ago, NASTYNATI said:

Hey everyone, its been awhile. 

How in the hell is this guy on an NFL roster? Missed tackle after missed tackle, blown assignment after blown assignment.

Im not sure which player is worse at his position, Williams or Nugent. 

This shit was hard to watch today. Marvin wet the bed on the Uzomah TD by not challenging. The offense reeked of Jay Gruden's offense. 

Lastly, I hate Mike Mitchell and Shazier. 

Could he challenge?  It was a touchdown/non touchdown play and subject to review, anyway.  The RefaStealers just wanted to make sure their team had a little pad.

To be fair, Oakland's defense looks like shit. Brees carved them last week and then couldn't do much this week. Not sure if it was Reggie's fault. I do think the extension was a little premature. Wish Derron Smith was a little larger.

2 hours ago, Sigfox09 said:

He is a liability. We should have kept Nelson. Williams isnt bringing much to the table. 

Nelson hurt them a lot last year cuz he constantly fucked up the calls in the back end leading to miscommunication. He's also kept it up in Oakland as their staff/players straight up chew them out right there when they fuck up. He's been getting toasted and screwing up calls at least 4 times that I've witnessed in just 2 weeks. Resulted in Atlanta's game winning drive on that 46 yarder to Julio Jones today.

28 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Shawn Williams is a good player. He had a bad day today. So did another 20 guys. Yet the defense did their job today and really crushed it if the refs cared to call a holding on the OL.

Nelson lead the league in picks last year.  You keep discarding his probowl year last year to justify signing Williams.   Besides one pick in Pittsburgh n coming in for Nelson in the playoff game last year what has Williams done.  And are you Williams agent.  He's been garbage the first 2 games.  N props to Hunt n Kirkpatrick two guys I rip who had great games today. 

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Could he challenge?  It was a touchdown/non touchdown play and subject to review, anyway.  The RefaStealers just wanted to make sure their team had a little pad.

scoring palys and turnovers are automatically reviewed.. non scoring plays are not. you have to challenge

1 hour ago, SocalBengalEd said:

Nelson lead the league in picks last year.  You keep discarding his probowl year last year to justify signing Williams.   Besides one pick in Pittsburgh n coming in for Nelson in the playoff game last year what has Williams done.  And are you Williams agent.  He's been garbage the first 2 games.  N props to Hunt n Kirkpatrick two guys I rip who had great games today. 

He led the league in picks....great. He also kept fucking up last year and admitted such as well as it being obvious as shit when watching the games. Tory James also led a lot of people in INTs a couple times. He wasn't a top CB in the NFL. It was very telling when Reggie Nelson hit FA and no one gave a shit about him. The Vikings even spoke to him for about 10 seconds and Zimmer who coached him didn't pursue or even make a contract offer. If he was so good why didn't he when the Vikings were heavily in the safety market and willing to pay solid money? Because he wanted safeties he could rely on and Nelson screws up too many things.

5 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

scoring palys and turnovers are automatically reviewed.. non scoring plays are not. you have to challenge

yep and the guy in our booth upstairs told him not to challenged and based on how the Boyd "fumble" went. I figure they would have left it as incomplete.

so williams is the new "overblown half assed fake football analysis, base an exaggerated opinion on 1-2 plays and call for his head" guy...

i guess Hunt is off the hook?

sounds about right

his 2 screw ups were costly. but shit happens, if ist consistently a problem we will make a change, but until that happens, ill keep my shit together..

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

so williams is the new "overblown half assed fake football analysis, base an exaggerated opinion on 1-2 plays and call for his head" guy...

i guess Hunt is off the hook?

sounds about right

his 2 screw ups were costly. but shit happens, if ist consistently a problem we will make a change, but until that happens, ill keep my shit together..

Margus is the Bengals' Chuck Norris.

Hunt was never on the hook.

Hunt IS the hook.

Archived