Burfict Jersey

This should probably be in the tailgate forum, but my son that I posted baby pictures of when I started on this board is turning 13. He wants a Burfict color rush jersey.  I haven't seen any on line. What is my best bet for shopping for one or a Burfict jersey in general. I'm sort of planning on not finding a color rush. He is fine with any 55 jersey as a consolation. What's my best bet? Pro Shop, Dick's, Koch's? I would  really appreciate any help.

I saw some youth size black and orange jersey at Koch's a couple weeks back.   My seat neighbor told me he picked up his color rush jersey from Dicks but I did not ask which one.   My best idea would be to get on the phone and check with all of them until you find one in stock. 

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

Thanks, Go. You're the best. The shipping is more than the jersey, but it's still half of what I was planning on dropping.

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Give it a week or so, and the Chinese will have a Color Rush Burfict in adult sizes. At those prices, get one for yourself!

And lol @ the Esiason color rush jersey. 

They already have men and women available. It's this or nothing on 55 color rush, so I rolled the dice.

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Give it a week or so, and the Chinese will have a Color Rush Burfict in adult sizes. At those prices, get one for yourself!

And lol @ the Esiason color rush jersey. 

Can't see the site at work.  Is it the inferior Esiason or the superior Eshoeason jersey they're selling?

untitled.jpg

I /so/ freaking want this beauty!

On 10/12/2016 at 4:07 PM, Hooky said:

Thanks, Go. You're the best. The shipping is more than the jersey, but it's still half of what I was planning on dropping.

Let me know how this looks. When I saw him come out in that thing I grabbed my CC looking for it online. I'd gladly take something that only a pro could spot minor issues.

Just FYI I had some success with AliExpress on a couple of jerseys earlier this summer. But it looks like you already have a good thing right here.

1 hour ago, JC said:

Let me know how this looks. When I saw him come out in that thing I grabbed my CC looking for it online. I'd gladly take something that only a pro could spot minor issues.

Just FYI I had some success with AliExpress on a couple of jerseys earlier this summer. But it looks like you already have a good thing right here.

I'll let you know. If there's nothing glaring, he would rather have a color rush knock-off than an authentic regular jersey. As long as it's cool looking.

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

I'll let you know. If there's nothing glaring, he would rather have a color rush knock-off than an authentic regular jersey. As long as it's cool looking.

Many of the Chinese makers' products look remarkably good. Some are just God-awful. I have a white AJ jersey which cost me $20. I can literally tell no difference from the authentics. Aliexpress has several good makers. Check out their reputations and satisfaction rates (posted on the site)...and of course, analyze the photos.

i have ordered from them for the kids, my kids have 25+ jerseys from there.. baseball are the lamest but still great, basketball is flawless, football is best on non-orange teams, like my sons hopkins jersey is perfect. the nike are far better than the reebok, the reebok were so off on the orange and the stripes and shoulders i could spot from 50 yards... nike are better. 

i can imagine having any issues with them. especially in black and white like the color rush...

13 hours ago, GoBengals said:

i have ordered from them for the kids, my kids have 25+ jerseys from there.. baseball are the lamest but still great, basketball is flawless, football is best on non-orange teams, like my sons hopkins jersey is perfect. the nike are far better than the reebok, the reebok were so off on the orange and the stripes and shoulders i could spot from 50 yards... nike are better. 

i can imagine having any issues with them. especially in black and white like the color rush...

Thanks, Go. That puts me a little more at ease.

On 10/12/2016 at 11:46 AM, T-Dub said:

All you need to do is catch Burfict coming from the stadium,  slap him upside the head and be like "Gimme your jersey BITCH"

Also say something about his momma

Easy-peezy

I think I would talk shit about his little dog too just for effect.

54 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

When someone buys the knockoff color rush please let me know how it turns out. I'll probably buy a couple for my wife and I if they seem pretty legit. I can't stand the guys at the stadium who are in obvious knockoffs. Hoping black/white makes it impossible to look bad.

I got one while mentally preparing myself to end up buying my son a real regular 55 jersey and eating the $50 I spent on the knockoff. But I'll let you know.

Archived