Jump to content

Sua Filo Cut...


Recommended Posts

Kinda wild to go from opening day starter to the trash heap by the end of the season.  He must have not been popular with coaches and/or players to get canned like this in the middle of a playoff run. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Kinda wild to go from opening day starter to the trash heap by the end of the season.  He must have not been popular with coaches and/or players to get canned like this in the middle of a playoff run. 

or was at best equal to a younger cheaper player or something, saves some cash next year i guess (3mil)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I suspected he would eventually be let go, I did not suspect it would be until the end of the season. Got to make room for the DT I guess.

DT Doug Costin.6'2 295lbs..3tech to rotate with Hill when needed..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I suspected he would eventually be let go, I did not suspect it would be until the end of the season. Got to make room for the DT I guess.

 

Ehhh... they could have kept him on IR and let him enjoy the playoff run if they wanted to and still saved the $$.  The regular season is over and he's been paid his salary for this season.  Seems personal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

 

Ehhh... they could have kept him on IR and let him enjoy the playoff run if they wanted to and still saved the $$.  The regular season is over and he's been paid his salary for this season.  Seems personal.

 

yea aside from the pennies they make in postseason its odd, and larry going on IR makes the room ofr new guyid imagine. wonder if he started being an asshole or something while on IR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

He's needed...

No idea how he performs but hoping he doesn't jump for penalties..

Hes a 3tech so hes getting after it..

Hell of a time for him..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

 

Ehhh... they could have kept him on IR and let him enjoy the playoff run if they wanted to and still saved the $$.  The regular season is over and he's been paid his salary for this season.  Seems personal.

 

 

Thats a good point, wonder if he was becoming a problem about playing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

He's needed...

No idea how he performs but hoping he doesn't jump for penalties..

Hes a 3tech so hes getting after it..

Hell of a time for him..

 

All effort. He has one game to go all out and define his future if he's lucky enough to get activated on such short notice.

One game to rule them all. I wish him well that's for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, spicoli said:

 

All effort. He has one game to go all out and define his future if he's lucky enough to get activated on such short notice.

One game to rule them all. I wish him well that's for sure.

You bet..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...