Great win..

Oline played up to their strength 

Volson poor performance against

Donald...to be expected

Dline showed up

All starting Dline had sacks.

That ever happen before?

Hill has a nose for the ball.

Agree about Volson's poor performance.But,they should have known this would happen.He's a 4th round pick from a small college.Going  up against a first ballot hall of  famer,and maybe the best dt,that ever played.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

this is a very 2005 thing to say. im not sure there is a RB in the league forcing teams to bring a safety into the box.

benefit of seeing the outcome this is also funny. defense was a menace. an occasional hiccup, but they did magic out there.

When I made the comment on the first drive about Lou it was accurate.  Why LA stopped the misdirection running is beyond me.  

That said, once the Rams were down Lou’s pressure schemes ended them.  Of course the Rams finally scored a TD on a drive where Hendrickson and Hubbard sat a lot.  Personnel makes a difference too.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

You forgot Money Mac. 

Having a kicker that is worth running out there for anything inside of 60 yards is a hell of a weapon. I think most Bengals fans recognize it but he's still kind of overlooked beyond that. Should be getting Pro Bowl selections for the next decade.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Griever said:

😬

Ok… but I thought he was potentially a HOF’er? 

He’s a good run blocker but generally, a liability in pass pro. As others mentioned, the leverage thing with shorter DL is a problem, and you typically don’t see a 6-7 interior lineman anyway. Whit was definitely an exception and even when he switched out to T, shorter guys like Ellis Dumervil gave him problems.