Kermit and Travis Swift Week

On 12/23/2023 at 7:38 PM, stan said:

Agree.Cleveland's defense is better than Pittsburgh.And the Chiefs,well they are the Chiefs.

I'm not sure the Chiefs are still the Chiefs, but they'll spend the week seething in their anger over losing at home to the Raiders and come out strong against the Bengals. It's very predictable. Was really hoping not to catch them coming off a loss. Gonna make the Bengals job a lot harder.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bleeds Orange said:

I'm not sure the Chiefs are still the Chiefs, but they'll spend the week seething in their anger over losing at home to the Raiders and come out strong against the Bengals. It's very predictable. Was really hoping not to catch them coming off a loss. Gonna make the Bengals job a lot harder.

They are not as good as they have been no doubt 

• Upvote 1

The Cincinnati Bengals made a minor roster move exiting Week 16, waiving defensive tackle Domenique Davis on Monday.

This is how the Bengals started prep for Week 17 with the housekeeping move. It’s one that potentially sets the stage for No. 1 cornerback Cam Taylor-Britt to come off injured reserve as his steady ramp-up continues.

• Upvote 1

I've been offered a ticket - family in Joplin scrounged up an extra. 

In spite of being only 2.5h from Narrowhead they're only "TV fans" - I drive at least that far for games at PayCor so I can't excuse them for their lack of support. They also dont have season tickets, they scored four on the secondary market because apparently a lot of tickets became available following the Raiders loss - looks like the Chiefs may have a bandwagon problem, people supporting the team when they win but bailing during rough times.

The seats aren't great.  2/3rds up in the upper bowl I was told.  Didn't give me a section number, just a warning about the climb, lol.  Guess they've seen my photos from PayCor and wanted to tell me what to expect.

I've got maybe 48h to monitor my health to make a "fitness for travel" decision.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Do we know if she is going to be there? 

I don't personally have any issues with her, but the constant showing and talking about it is kind of insufferable and makes the games hard to enjoy.

I ain't gonna lie. I kinda have issues with her. She's 34 and acts 15. Maybe it's because she didn't have a normal childhood, I don't know.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

I ain't gonna lie. I kinda have issues with her. She's 34 and acts 15. Maybe it's because she didn't have a normal childhood, I don't know.

As much as I like Taylor Swift... she is such a stone cold phony poser with all this crap.

I hope Mike Hilton gets a pick six off a pass intended for Travis Felch, pulls down his pants and moons her from the end zone.

• Upvote 2

The Bengals will wear white jerseys and pants with black socks and black stripes on the road in Kansas City, topping it all off with the traditional orange helmet.

Interestingly, though, the Bengals haven’t fared too well in this one lately. According to Pro Football Network’s Jay Morrison, the Bengals have lost four straight in that combo — three this year and during last year’s AFC title game against these same Chiefs.

::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::

Guilty confession... gotta admit, I don't like this.  I really am superstitious.

And as an afterthought... I take full responsibility for the Pittsburgh loss because

I did not use my traditional good luck Bengals coffee mug that day.

I outta be shot.

10 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

As much as I like Taylor Swift... she is such a stone cold phony poser with all this crap.

Eh, I’ll cut her some slack.  Due to her incredible talent, she can no longer live a “normal” life.  The blame for “all this crap” should lie with the GD media that continually throws it in our faces.  

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Eh, I’ll cut her some slack.  Due to her incredible talent, she can no longer live a “normal” life.  The blame for “all this crap” should lie with the GD media that continually throws it in our faces.  

Fair point and I agree.

I simply don't see the point with the whole Swiftie/Kelce junior high sweeties arc.

Just another distracting Game Day Experience bit of kayfabe that distracts from the

game on the field.

Get Off My Gridiron :liberalmedia:

• Like 1