Jump to content

Keeping our enemies close: 2024


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20240611_154710.jpg

I'm ok with this. Mahomes, no question in a class of his own. I see JA17 and JB9 interchanged a lot as QB2 and QB3. Burrow is a helluva lot better at taking care of the ball but Josh has been durable as hell, has he even missed any snaps due to injury yet? Availability is important.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

A 40 yr old QB coming back from torn achilles 

 

Plus, he's been getting deep into politics (thought of being Vice President for RFK Jr), recently went on Tucker Carlson's twitter show for over an hour, delving into a range of conspiracies (bohemian grove, global pedophilia rings) and foreign policy issues (Putin, Ukraine, Israel & Mossad) -- his mind is everywhere but football

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

 

Plus, he's been getting deep into politics (thought of being Vice President for RFK Jr), recently went on Tucker Carlson's twitter show for over an hour, delving into a range of conspiracies (bohemian grove, global pedophilia rings) and foreign policy issues (Putin, Ukraine, Israel & Mossad) -- his mind is everywhere but football

 

He was probably off boofing frog powder with Joe Rogan or taking notes in crayon at a flat earth convention.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

He was probably off boofing frog powder with Joe Rogan or taking notes in crayon at a flat earth convention.

Would he be All-World if he was spotted in an Antifa hoodie in Portland? 
 

Why does the lifestyle of these overpaid entertainers matter so much? 
 

Just “here we are now, entertain us”. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Would he be All-World if he was spotted in an Antifa hoodie in Portland? 
 

 

 

No way, that would threaten the NFL and their target demographic unlike denying the existence of dinosaurs (Bobby Hart) or 3 dozen sex crime accusations (The Cleveland Flasher) which have no significant impact on their bottom line.

 

As to why it matters, I would prefer the league, sponsors, and media not promote the shit out of complete fucking idiots and their smooth brained hot takes.

 

Too much to ask, I know.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

 

No way, that would threaten the NFL and their target demographic unlike denying the existence of dinosaurs (Bobby Hart) or 3 dozen sex crime accusations (The Cleveland Flasher) which have no significant impact on their bottom line.

 

As to why it matters, I would prefer the league, sponsors, and media not promote the shit out of complete fucking idiots and their smooth brained hot takes.

 

Too much to ask, I know.

Call me too easy-going…but I couldn’t give the left side of a rat’s back end what the “entertainers” do/say/write/tweet anywhere and anytime. I’m flame-broiled out from so many quotes/observances/innuendo/gaslighting  by every “journalist” and/or online influencer and/or Dime Store op-ed kinda writer, that I long for the day when I finally lose total interest in every facet of “information”. That day, I will not know-or care-who wins in sports, is in office, is in charge of the Federal Reserve, what the newest/bestest movie is, what cheap excuse for music gets honors…

 

I will return to enjoying the first love of life: reading real live books. And nothing new either. 
 

Or I’ll be in far rural Nevada somewhere..or dead…or both. And the NFL—and its ever increasing smarminess will be long in the rear view mirror. 
 

But I’ll alway believe dinosaurs existed. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...