Tee Higgins requests a trade !

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

An idea I'm goofing on is keep him until the trade deadline and trade him then to someone desperate a

top one wide out to make a playoff run and will overpay to get him.

We get a big chunk of the season out of him and a hopefully first rounder in next year's draft to replace him

to boot.

Not a fan of this. Trading him at the deadline means after the draft, which means we won't have a replacement. Being petty doesn't win us football games.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Not a fan of this. Trading him at the deadline means after the draft, which means we won't have a replacement. Being petty doesn't win us football games.

I have to figure we will already draft his replacement this year, and will be on the roster - like they did with Bates / Hill.

1 minute ago, Cat said:

I have to figure we will already draft his replacement this year, and will be on the roster - like they did with Bates / Hill.

Unless we trade him for a 1st I hope not. Not because I don't want us planning, but because even if we sign Becton and Tart, I still want using drafting a RT and DT very early.

In fact I wont be entirely surprised if we double tag Tee and draft his replacement next offseason.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Unless we trade him for a 1st I hope not. Not because I don't want us planning, but because even if we sign Becton and Tart, I still want using drafting a RT and DT very early.

In fact I wont be entirely surprised if we double tag Tee and draft his replacement next offseason.

"If we sign Tart and Bechton".

I don't think they will.

Trouble looms..

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

And the Bates/Hill trade off has been stellar. 🙂

I didn't say it was - just saying they prepare for tag departures... at least they have lately.

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't even trade him to Baltimore for their 1st Rd pick.  As it's never a good idea to make a division rival better. 

The only way I would even consider trading him to the Ravens would be for like 3 first Rd picks. Something that might cripple their future regardless of how good he was. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BlackJesus said:

I wouldn't even trade him to Baltimore for their 1st Rd pick.  As it's never a good idea to make a division rival better. 

The only way I would even consider trading him to the Ravens would be for like 3 first Rd picks. Something that might cripple their future regardless of how good he was. 

I would tell them "all your picks in 2024 and 2025", otherwise f*ck off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And Jake Eckberg—all Paid Media Manager of Ry-Tech LLC of everything NFL—knows this bollocks how exactly? 

One can at least maybe believe these “hot takes” if a guy in a tank top on TV says it..but old Jake? 🤔

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Holy shit! The Ravens called to trade for Tee and Duke or Mike Brown hung up on their ass! 😂 😆  Beautiful. 

IMG_20240318_212158.jpg

I call BS. If they hung up the phone before the conversation could even start, how are the details of that non conversation known? 

I would bet you money that this Jake Egberg has told a lie before this nonsense tweet. 

• Upvote 4