Who is the hottest celebrity that you think is ugly?

OK lets change it up. To better phrase the question, who is the celebrity that everyone seems to think is hot, that you think it totally split?

Pam Anderson tops my list. Never understood the facination. Yes she is blonde with big tits. I understand. But I just don't understand the "number 1 hottest babe" awards.

[img]http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/pamanderson.jpg[/img]

Same with Cindy Crawford. And that mole. How did that become sexy? She always made me think of that episode of the Twilight Zone where the girl is waiting to get her bandages off and then we find out that everyone else is ugly but the girl is hot but thinks she's ugly because everyone else does. Society programs us as to what the definition of "beauty" is. Oops I'm off on another tangent. :lol:

[img]http://www.cindy-fragrances.com/cic1-crawford02.jpg[/img]

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='524796' date='Aug 10 2007, 10:00 AM']What an odd question... if I thought someone was ugly, how could they be hot at the some time?

Someone I think is a butt-fucking ugly horsefaced skank but everyone else seems to think is the greatest thing since sliced bread is Sarah Jessica Parker. I don't understand why anyone thinks she's hot.[/quote]

I never thought she was that hot but there was one movie that she gave me wood, Honeymoon in Vegas. She was pretty fine in that one.

Someone that I don't find to appealing but a lot of people thinks she's the bees knees is Drew Barrymore. What a fuckin' skank. Ellen Barkin doesn't do much for me either........except for those fuckin' titties she's got goin' on there.
MULLY
Uma Thurman is another one that doesn't do much for me

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='524520' date='Aug 9 2007, 06:17 PM']OK lets change it up. To better phrase the question, who is the celebrity that everyone seems to think is hot, that you think it totally split?

Pam Anderson tops my list. Never understood the facination. Yes she is blonde with big tits. I understand. But I just don't understand the "number 1 hottest babe" awards.

Same with Cindy Crawford. And that mole. How did that become sexy? She always made me think of that episode of the Twilight Zone where the girl is waiting to get her bandages off and then we find out that everyone else is ugly but the girl is hot but thinks she's ugly because everyone else does. Society programs us as to what the definition of "beauty" is. Oops I'm off on another tangent. :lol:[/quote]

I agree with you on Pam Anderson ,but strongly disagree about Cindy Crawford.Mole or not ,that girl was and is still a doll.It looks like you took one of the worst pictures you could find of her and w/o makeup,and she still looks better than 75 % of other celebs with makeup.Just my opinion though :D .

I agree with Cindy Crawfish, but Pam was hot when she was younger, now she's just looks worn out. I also agree with Paris Hilton, what a fucking anorexic skank.

Lindsay Lohan doesn't do much for me other than those tig 'ol bitties!
[img]http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/lindsay-lohan/pictures/lindsay-lohan-picture-1.jpg[/img]
(she doesn't have that "wow" factor, you can walk down the street and see chicks that are just as hot or hotter)

Nicole Richie, even before she was anorexic she looked like an over-sized iguana.
[img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/the-simple-life/hot-list-nicole-richie-1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='524520' date='Aug 9 2007, 11:17 PM']OK lets change it up. To better phrase the question, who is the celebrity that everyone seems to think is hot, that you think it totally split?

[img]http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/pamanderson.jpg[/img]

Same with Cindy Crawford. And that mole. How did that become sexy? She always made me think of that episode of the Twilight Zone where the girl is waiting to get her bandages off and then we find out that everyone else is ugly but the girl is hot but thinks she's ugly because everyone else does. Society programs us as to what the definition of "beauty" is. Oops I'm off on another tangent. :lol:

[img]http://www.cindy-fragrances.com/cic1-crawford02.jpg[/img][/quote]
You could not have picked two better examples...

And whoever was hatin on Uma, :sterb041:

[quote name='Fat Burger' post='524540' date='Aug 9 2007, 06:57 PM']Paris Hilton[/quote]

I agree. She has textbook good-looks, but she doesn't look real. She looks like she was made in a lab. I'm probably not too far off. I agree on Cindy Crawford and add Sandra Bullock. She does zero for me. and something about Gwen Stefani annoys me to the point that she deflects any hotness.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='524796' date='Aug 9 2007, 09:00 PM']What an odd question... if I thought someone was ugly, how could they be hot at the some time?

Someone I think is a butt-fucking ugly horsefaced skank but everyone else seems to think is the greatest thing since sliced bread is Sarah Jessica Parker. I don't understand why anyone thinks she's hot.[/quote]

I think he means hot as in the Celebrity Hot List sense, popularity-wise. Which usually means that they're seen as attractive.

[quote name='natifanatic' post='525431' date='Aug 10 2007, 08:16 AM']It's a tie between Uma Thurman and Jennifer Aniston.

Never really liked Uma, but I'll have to choose Jennifer. [b]She looks too much like my mom, so it's weird[/b].[/quote]
:huh:
Keep your bizarre shower fantasies to yourself, pal....
:lol:

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='524796' date='Aug 9 2007, 08:00 PM']What an odd question... if I thought someone was ugly, how could they be hot at the some time?

EXACTLY!

Good God, it looks like her mom was cross-bred with Mr. Ed....

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='525568' date='Aug 10 2007, 12:56 PM']:huh:

WTF? angelina jolie is fucking gorgeous.[/quote]

I agree.I remember first seeing her in the bone collector, not knowing who she was at the time ,I thought she was pretty fine.What a beautiful set of lips as well .

Archived