Kissing your best friend

MULLY

Kissing your best friend  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Your *best* friend needs help learning to kiss a guy, would you help? Read my post first before you vote.

• On the lips: Yes
    • On the lips: No
    • French Kiss (tongues): Yes
    • French Kiss (tongues): No

Ok, I just watched an episode of Friends where Joey auditioned for a part, had to kiss a guy, and then was told by the director that he wasn't a good kisser. Monica suggests that since he was kissing a guy instead of a girl that he probably tensed up and wasn't able to do it well. Anyway, throughout the show he's trying to get Ross or Chandler to kiss him so he can get some practice kissing another guy, they refuse to help out. So here's the question.......

If your best friend, someone you'd take a bullet for, was up for a part in a movie, this is going to be his major break into show business, and he needed you to help him work on kissing a guy..........would you help him? I've put this as a 2 part poll because there is a huge difference. I'd probably help out if it was just a kiss on the lips, he's my best friend for God's sake. If he makes it big I know I'm along for the ride. If it had to be tongues......no fucking way. So, what would you do?
MULLY

You can choose more than one.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='540965' date='Sep 6 2007, 01:44 AM']Ok, I just watched an episode of Friends where Joey auditioned for a part, had to kiss a guy, and then was told by the director that he wasn't a good kisser. Monica suggests that since he was kissing a guy instead of a girl that he probably tensed up and wasn't able to do it well. Anyway, throughout the show he's trying to get Ross or Chandler to kiss him so he can get some practice kissing another guy, they refuse to help out. So here's the question.......

If your best friend, someone you'd take a bullet for, was up for a part in a movie, this is going to be his major break into show business, and he needed you to help him work on kissing a guy..........would you help him? I've put this as a 2 part poll because there is a huge difference. I'd probably help out if it was just a kiss on the lips, he's my best friend for God's sake. If he makes it big I know I'm along for the ride. If it had to be tongues......no fucking way. So, what would you do?
MULLY

You can choose more than one.[/quote]

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/whattf2xl-1.gif[/img]

[b]hold on .... maybe I misread that ...[/b]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/whattf2xl-1.gif[/img]

[font="Arial Black"][size=5][b] :rant: [size=7]HELL FUCKING NO !!![/size]

NOT EVEN IF HE NEEDED CPR WOULD I TOUCH HIS LIPS WITH MINE ! [/b][/size][/font]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/getmeout.gif[/img][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='540970' date='Sep 6 2007, 02:11 AM'][center]
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/getmeout.gif[/img][/center][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: that gif is hilarious

note to self: never be alone with BJ (he wouldnt save my life)............or mully (he might try to make a move on me) :ninja:

Wouldn't bother me one bit just on the lips. I'm secure enough in my manhood to know that I'm not gay and that I wouldn't be enjoying it. Tongues are another matter though, that's just fucked up beyond words.

I don't see the difference of doing that or giving him mouth to mouth if he was dying. Are you saying you wouldn't for fear of turning gay? Get over yourselves.
MULLY

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='540970' date='Sep 6 2007, 03:11 PM'][center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/whattf2xl-1.gif[/img]
[b]hold on .... maybe I misread that ...[/b]
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/whattf2xl-1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/getmeout.gif[/img][/center][/quote]

BJ, dude, if you're serious about not giving your best friend mouth to mouth if he needed CPR then you really need help, man. You'd let your best friend lay there and die? Now that's fucked up!
MULLY

[quote name='Tigris' post='541017' date='Sep 6 2007, 09:23 AM']I kissed a friend once (just a peck) on the lips because this girl said she would show us her boobs.We were played... that night sucked.[/quote]

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='541332' date='Sep 6 2007, 03:42 PM'][b]Cock[/b]sucker...[/quote]

:D

-E

[quote name='Actium' post='541053' date='Sep 6 2007, 11:31 PM']Dude, that is so gay...
You watch Friends? :D[/quote]

Yep, I watch Friend's. It's one of my favorite sitcoms. I've got all 10 seasons on DVD and they're all packed away in their own 60 CD case, sitting in my car, and I watch them on the navigation system while I'm driving, sitting in traffic, eating lunch at work etc... It doesn't bother me one bit that some of you guys may think that show is stupid or gay or what have you. Again, I'm confident enough in myself that I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about the shows I watch.
MULLY
For the record, I also watch American Idol

[quote name='Bunghole' post='541362' date='Sep 7 2007, 05:24 AM']I would give a stranger, man or woman CPR. As far as kissing a friend, well, I don't know. I guess I could under the exact circumstance you describe, but when is that ever going to happen?
Only on an episode of Friends, I guess!
:lol:[/quote]

You know, this question is no different than "What would you do if you won the lottery." You fuckin' meat heads jump in about investment banking and stock options when that question is raised, like you ever have a fucking chance at it, but this one gets a "When's that gonna happen?" It's a hypothetical situation. Like I said, I was watching Friends and when that happened I thought about what I would do in the same situation and began wondering what everyone else would do. It's painfully obvious that the guys on this board are too macho to help out a friend. When the reality of it is that all you fuckers know you would help him out. Grow up already.
MULLY
that wasn't pointed at you exclusively, Bung.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='541420' date='Sep 6 2007, 04:36 PM']You know, this question is no different than "What would you do if you won the lottery." You fuckin' meat heads jump in about investment banking and stock options when that question is raised, like you ever have a fucking chance at it, but this one gets a "When's that gonna happen?" It's a hypothetical situation. Like I said, I was watching Friends and when that happened I thought about what I would do in the same situation and began wondering what everyone else would do. It's painfully obvious that the guys on this board are too macho to help out a friend. When the reality of it is that all you fuckers know you would help him out. Grow up already.
MULLY
that wasn't pointed at you exclusively, Bung.[/quote]

You can't seriously post a subject like this and expect not to get a little good-natured ribbing.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='541416' date='Sep 6 2007, 09:29 PM']Yep, I watch Friend's. It's one of my favorite sitcoms. I've got all 10 seasons on DVD and they're all packed away in their own 60 CD case, sitting in my car, and I watch them on the navigation system while I'm driving, sitting in traffic, eating lunch at work etc... It doesn't bother me one bit that some of you guys may think that show is stupid or gay or what have you. Again, I'm confident enough in myself that I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about the shows I watch.
MULLY
For the record, I also watch American Idol[/quote]

I have to agree that Friends is gay :P

Archived