Dumbest Player Ever?

Crowder's dumb, but he still isn't as stupid as Porter.

Did anyone else like how Porter called out the Soldier last week, who responded with class, then his team humiliated the Dolphins and the worst free-agent signing of all-time, Porter.

I'm no fan of Private Winslow, but he is the lesser of 2 evils in this case.

Also, there are tons of black people in London.

[center][img]http://media.komotv.com/images/070828_Miss_SC.jpg[/img]

[size=3]I personally believe that he doesnt know that people in London spoke English, because Americans don't have maps. His education such as South Africa, and the Iraq everwhere such as, I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US er ah should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so that the Dolphins can build up their defense...[/size][/center]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='578073' date='Oct 25 2007, 11:00 AM'][center][img]http://media.komotv.com/images/070828_Miss_SC.jpg[/img]

[size=3]I personally believe that he doesnt know that people in London spoke English, because Americans don't have maps. His education such as South Africa, and the Iraq everwhere such as, I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US er ah should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so that the Dolphins can build up their defense...[/size][/center][/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='578073' date='Oct 25 2007, 12:00 PM'][center][img]http://media.komotv.com/images/070828_Miss_SC.jpg[/img]

[size=3]I personally believe that he doesnt know that people in London spoke English, because Americans don't have maps. His education such as South Africa, and the Iraq everwhere such as, I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US er ah should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so that the Dolphins can build up their defense...[/size][/center][/quote]

Yep. Everyone thought she was stupid, but this is proof that US Americans really don't have enough maps. She was right. :angry:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='577960' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:31 AM']Just because Crowder doesn`t know World Geography, or anything about other Countries,
that doesn`t make Joey Porter appear intelligent now. Porter has said some stupid ass shit.

And my vote for dumbest player ever goes to Vick.
$100 million dollar contract, millions more in endorsement deals.
Ron Mexico, Airport incident, dog fighting, failed drug tests after
standing up and "apologizing for bad judgement" of dog fighting,
and knowing that he faced drug testing.[/quote]

I think Vick is the dumbest player, too. He lost everything. Why do players think their Superman and nothing can harm them?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='578073' date='Oct 25 2007, 12:00 PM'][center][img]http://media.komotv.com/images/070828_Miss_SC.jpg[/img]

beat me to it <_<

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='578171' date='Oct 25 2007, 02:38 PM']"I think gay marriages is something that should be between a man and a woman"...Gov. Swartzenegger

"Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?" ..George W. Bush

"I get to go to lots of overseas places like Canada"...Britney Spears[/quote]

The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein. ... Joe Theisman

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='578171' date='Oct 25 2007, 02:38 PM']"I think gay marriages is something that should be between a man and a woman"...Gov. Swartzenegger

"Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?" ..George W. Bush

"I get to go to lots of overseas places like Canada"...Britney Spears[/quote]

:lmao:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='578023' date='Oct 25 2007, 11:10 AM']I'd be lying if I said that Asian women weren't part of the allure.
MULLY
most beautiful women on the planet, IMHO
[b][/quote]
I lived in Tokyo for 4 years and travelled extesivelythroughoutv Asia. The women are gorgeous. I was having too much fun at the time to settle down with one though..[/b]

[quote name='oldschooler' post='578227' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:51 PM']He said something like that. I`m to lazy to look up the exact quote . . .[/quote]

Heh

He was poking fun at your spelling

corps - a group of persons associated or acting together: the diplomatic corps; the press corps.

corpse - A dead body

:D

[quote name='Lucid' post='578233' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:08 PM']Heh

corps - a group of persons associated or acting together: the diplomatic corps; the press corps.

corpse - A dead body

:D[/quote]

That`s how Brooks pronounced it though !
Like a dead body. So my spelling was correct ! :P

[quote name='Lucid' post='578233' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:08 PM']Heh

corpse - A dead body

:D[/quote]

which is why it's funny--like oldschooler said, if that's how Brooks said it, he's admitted our LBers are a bunch of dead guys!

[quote name='Actium' post='578244' date='Oct 25 2007, 04:19 PM']which is why it's funny--like oldschooler said, if that's how Brooks said it, he's admitted our LBers are a bunch of dead guys![/quote]

Of course....

The part I was missing was having actually heard brooks say it... And the way OS responded it didn't sound like he had quite gotten the point of your jab.

here you go:

[quote]QUOTE
Defense gunning for more big plays
Pressuring the Ravens' offense led to turnovers, something Bengals aim to repeat.

By Chick Ludwig

Staff Writer

Friday, September 14, 2007

CINCINNATI — Bengals middle linebacker Ahmad Brooks mangles words like he mangles running backs. He invents words, such as [b]"distruction."[/b]

As soon as Brooks uttered it, he was asked if he meant [b]"disruption" or "destruction."[/b]

"Both," he said. "Sometimes I pronounce words wrong. Disruption and destruction. It's all the same thing. As long as I do that, I do my job."

Early in training camp, Brooks said the Bengals have a good, young, fast linebacker [b]"corpse." He meant "corps." [/b]Numerous times, he's said he likes to[b] "wreck" havoc in the "background." Translation: "wreak" havoc in the "backfield."[/b]

Brooks and his defensive teammates want to wreak havoc in Cleveland and wreck the Browns' offense Sunday — similar to Monday night when the Bengals forced six turnovers in a 27-20 victory over Baltimore.

"As a linebacker, you love it when the defensive coordinator calls for a blitz," Brooks said. "It allows me to get penetration and cause confusion in the backfield. That's how we won the game — getting turnovers and putting our offense in good field position. I'm ready to do it again."

Linebacker Landon Johnson and defensive end Robert Geathers made key contributions against the Ravens. Johnson returned a fumble 34 yards for a touchdown and generated a team-high 11 tackles.

"I was just running, doing my job, and (Geathers) hit the quarterback," Johnson said. "I just happened to be there to catch it and run with it. I had the easy job. (Geathers) had the hard job."

Geathers had four tackles, a sack, an interception, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.

"It's not going to mean nothing if I don't go out and perform on Sunday," Geathers said. "It was a good performance, but that's behind me. It's time to move on to Cleveland.

"We've got the potential to make big plays and cause turnovers. If we can keep applying pressure like we did on Monday night, we'll be all right for the season."[/quote]

Archived