Dumbest Player Ever?

[quote][b]Dolphins LB Channing Crowder[/b], who appears likely to start in the middle Sunday against the Giants with Zach Thomas ailing, says he didn't know until Tuesday that people in London speak English.

"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," he said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot.

I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name."

Source: Palm Beach Post[/quote]

i believe florida needs to be looked at closely because no way did he ever LEGALLY have the SAT score to get into college and no way did he ever keep his GPA up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='577884' date='Oct 25 2007, 02:14 AM']i believe florida needs to be looked at closely because no way did he ever LEGALLY have the SAT score to get into college and no way did he ever keep his GPA up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Whats scary is he scored a 30 on the wonderlic..WTF!!!
Carson scored a 26!!!!!

For what it's worth if you gave me a world map without any of the country names I'd be hard pressed to point a lot of places out. Europe? I'm like this dude, I know Italy is shaped like a boot. Other than that.....not a chance in hell. Geography never interested me. There's a difference between not being able to learn and not learning. I never took the time to learn where these places are. I honestly couldn't care less either. If you can give me one good reason how knowing where these places are will improve my life then I'll take the time out to learn them. I seriously doubt there's a good enough reason though. I have ZERO desire to ever visit that side of the planet.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='577897' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:48 AM']For what it's worth if you gave me a world map without any of the country names I'd be hard pressed to point a lot of places out. Europe? I'm like this dude, I know Italy is shaped like a boot. Other than that.....not a chance in hell. Geography never interested me. There's a difference between not being able to learn and not learning. I never took the time to learn where these places are. I honestly couldn't care less either. If you can give me one good reason how knowing where these places are will improve my life then I'll take the time out to learn them. I seriously doubt there's a good enough reason though. I have ZERO desire to ever visit that side of the planet.
MULLY[/quote]

Yeah, I was going to say pretty much the same thing. Except I do know they sort of speak English in London. ^_^

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='577897' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:48 AM']For what it's worth if you gave me a world map without any of the country names I'd be hard pressed to point a lot of places out. Europe? I'm like this dude, I know Italy is shaped like a boot. Other than that.....not a chance in hell. Geography never interested me. There's a difference between not being able to learn and not learning. I never took the time to learn where these places are. I honestly couldn't care less either. If you can give me one good reason how knowing where these places are will improve my life then I'll take the time out to learn them. I seriously doubt there's a good enough reason though. I have ZERO desire to ever visit that side of the planet.
MULLY[/quote]

Hey Mully

Don't you live in Japan? That must have had some kind of impact on your life?

[quote name='cms' post='577903' date='Oct 25 2007, 06:13 PM']Hey Mully

Don't you live in Japan? That must have had some kind of impact on your life?[/quote]

Oh, I'm fine with Asian countries. I've always been interested in Asia. Get me into Europe and the Middle East and I'm lost...........South America and Africa too.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='577915' date='Oct 25 2007, 12:58 PM']Oh, I'm fine with Asian countries. I've always been interested in Asia. Get me into Europe and the Middle East and I'm lost...........South America and Africa too.
MULLY[/quote]

THREAD HIJACKED!!!

Why are you fine with Asian countries? I mean, why do you have an interest in Asia?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='577884' date='Oct 25 2007, 02:14 AM']i believe florida needs to be looked at closely because no way did he ever LEGALLY have the SAT score to get into college and no way did he ever keep his GPA up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
He is no doubt up there - but not the dumbest. Oh yeah - I believe a full investigation into Florida's program is in order... :P

As for dumbest player - I've got one. Anyone remember Reggie Rembert? That jackass couldn't even remember the plays, any of them. I remember reading somewhere that when he came here from West Virginia every time he came in the game he just ran a jet route because he was like 6-3 and could run and didn't know the routes. They just told him to line up here and run toward the endzone...

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='577897' date='Oct 25 2007, 03:48 AM']For what it's worth if you gave me a world map without any of the country names I'd be hard pressed to point a lot of places out. Europe? I'm like this dude, I know Italy is shaped like a boot. Other than that.....not a chance in hell. Geography never interested me. There's a difference between not being able to learn and not learning. I never took the time to learn where these places are. I honestly couldn't care less either. If you can give me one good reason how knowing where these places are will improve my life then I'll take the time out to learn them. I seriously doubt there's a good enough reason though. I have ZERO desire to ever visit that side of the planet.
MULLY[/quote]
you do know that london isnt a country though right?

here ya go:

[url="http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Europe/Eur_GL_1280_1024.html"]a little help[/url]

They even say it out loud!

Maybe I should send it to Channing Crowder as well... Channing@speciellygiftedandfriendlyathletes.com

[quote name='sneaky' post='577907' date='Oct 25 2007, 06:13 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]VonBlade speaks English?

:huh:

I didn't know that.....I thought he spoke British?

[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]

Actually Von Blade speaks the Kings English, and we Yanks speak a bastardized version of that.
That's what my friends from the UK tell me... then I make them drink my cold beer and tell them to shut the fuck up.

:D

I know western europe pretty well but when you get into the eastern side and all those countries ending in IA Im kind of lost.....
I wont knock Crowder too much for not knowing geography.. As one poster said, it's not really that important in the whole scope of things....

Just because Crowder doesn`t know World Geography, or anything about other Countries,
that doesn`t make Joey Porter appear intelligent now. Porter has said some stupid ass shit.

And my vote for dumbest player ever goes to Vick.
$100 million dollar contract, millions more in endorsement deals.
Ron Mexico, Airport incident, dog fighting, failed drug tests after
standing up and "apologizing for bad judgement" of dog fighting,
and knowing that he faced drug testing.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='577941' date='Oct 25 2007, 09:45 PM']you do know that london isnt a country though right?[/quote]

Of course I do. Name a city and I can tell you what country it's in, for the most part, but ask me to point to it on a map and you might as well ask me to come up with a cure for cancer because I'd probably have a better chance at that. hehe!! Seriously though, I know the shape of England so I could find it, but I would have to look for it. I couldn't just walk up to a map and go straight to it......I don't think. My wife seems to think I could though. I do know it's on the left side of the map though. hehe!!
MULLY
Japanese maps that is

[quote name='cms' post='577945' date='Oct 25 2007, 10:02 PM']here ya go:

[url="http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/Europe/Eur_GL_1280_1024.html"]a little help[/url]

They even say it out loud!

Maybe I should send it to Channing Crowder as well... Channing@speciellygiftedandfriendlyathletes.com[/quote]

I appreciate the thought but honestly, for me, it's about as useful as tits on a bull. I can honestly say that I can live out the remaining years of my life with never ever having to travel in that part of the world and I won't lose a minutes sleep over it.....I take that back, I've got a good friend in England that I'd like to visit someday.
MULLY

[quote name='cms' post='577916' date='Oct 25 2007, 08:18 PM']THREAD HIJACKED!!!

Why are you fine with Asian countries? I mean, why do you have an interest in Asia?[/quote]

Why do people have interest in music? Why do people have interest in art? Why do people have interest in anything?
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='577975' date='Oct 25 2007, 10:06 AM']Of course I do. Name a city and I can tell you what country it's in, for the most part, but ask me to point to it on a map and you might as well ask me to come up with a cure for cancer because I'd probably have a better chance at that. hehe!! Seriously though, I know the shape of England so I could find it, but I would have to look for it. I couldn't just walk up to a map and go straight to it......I don't think. My wife seems to think I could though. I do know it's on the left side of the map though. hehe!!
MULLY
Japanese maps that is[/quote]

japanese maps eh... hmmmm

cant be trusted.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='577897' date='Oct 25 2007, 02:48 AM']For what it's worth if you gave me a world map without any of the country names I'd be hard pressed to point a lot of places out. Europe? I'm like this dude, I know Italy is shaped like a boot. Other than that.....not a chance in hell. Geography never interested me. There's a difference between not being able to learn and not learning. I never took the time to learn where these places are. I honestly couldn't care less either. If you can give me one good reason how knowing where these places are will improve my life then I'll take the time out to learn them. I seriously doubt there's a good enough reason though. I have ZERO desire to ever visit that side of the planet.
MULLY[/quote]

in the stories, Sherlock Holmes didn't know the Earth revolved around the Sun (he thought the Earth was the center of the solar system/universe) because it didn't change his life in any way and would take time away from learning things that would

[quote name='Actium' post='578005' date='Oct 25 2007, 11:46 PM']in the stories, Sherlock Holmes didn't know the Earth revolved around the Sun (he thought the Earth was the center of the solar system/universe) because it didn't change his life in any way and would take time away from learning things that would[/quote]

The earth revolves around the sun?
MULLY
I thought everything revolved around me

:ninja:

Archived