Adios for now

VonBlade

Not sure where to put this, so here'll do.

My PC has died in a terminal way, so I wont be around for the next few months to root on the Bengals, nor boo the choice of a QB with our first round pick (:ninja:).

By the time I can afford one we'll be polishing the Lombardi, so thanks to my friends here for now, and I hope to be back with you in time for next season.

So you wont miss me ...

TJ is a motherfucking stud.
Sit Rudi and start Kenny already!
Fuck the Stealers.
Bres sucks.
VB
[font="Arial Black"][size=7][color="#ff8c00"]WHO DEY!

[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='594344' date='Nov 17 2007, 02:44 PM']You should be able to pick up something used that you can go online with for next to nothing. At least you could over here.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][i][b]
I dont know how advanced the technology is in England. Just within the past 20 years, Brits have finally
began using the toothbrush. :mellow: [/b][/i][/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='594346' date='Nov 17 2007, 02:50 PM'][color="#FF0000"][i][b]
I dont know how advanced the technology is in England. Just within the past 20 years, Brits have finally
began using the toothbrush. :mellow: [/b][/i][/color]

:ninja:[/quote]

England is about 150 years behind in comfort and convenience, and about 15 years behind in technological availability.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='594330' date='Nov 17 2007, 01:49 PM']Not sure where to put this, so here'll do.

My PC has died in a terminal way, so I wont be around for the next few months to root on the Bengals, nor boo the choice of a QB with our first round pick (:ninja:).

By the time I can afford one we'll be polishing the Lombardi, so thanks to my friends here for now, and I hope to be back with you in time for next season.

So you wont miss me ...

TJ is a motherfucking stud.
Sit Rudi and start Kenny already!
Fuck the Stealers.
Bres sucks.
VB
[font="Arial Black"][size=7][color="#ff8c00"]WHO DEY!

[/color][/size][/font][/quote]

One word.

Library.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='597356' date='Nov 21 2007, 01:05 PM']Sorted it. Had to spend my birthday money from tomorrow on some new memory but that was the problem.

Note to self : Never buy Crucial RAM again.[/quote]

Well, I guess that makes this "Hola for now."

But it's still "Adios for now" for the Three Lions, it seems...

[quote name='VonBlade' post='597356' date='Nov 21 2007, 05:05 PM']Sorted it. Had to spend my birthday money from tomorrow on some new memory but that was the problem.

Note to self : Never buy Crucial RAM again.[/quote]
Good to have you back...

Sorry I won't be able to make one last trip your way before I leave the UK on Friday. Give my best to Mrs and lil' VB. -_-

Archived