Pleased to announce

ChicagoBengal

First, thanks everyone.

And to answer GTG's question, my wife liked the name - inspired from Anderson Cooper from CNN. I've joked that it's based on Kenny Anderson, but since he's a Steelers coach, I couldn't bring myself to do that to the kid at this time. Plus, all of us have "son" at the end of our names (Jason, Allison, Carson, Anderson), so it fit.

And I wanted to name him Go since the birthdays are so close together and all!

[quote name='Actium' post='663432' date='May 6 2008, 01:58 PM']Congrats!

[img]http://www.cajunpen.com/assets/images/humidor_majestic.jpg[/img][/quote]
As strange as this sounds, I thought of you Actium when my wife was getting the epidural. The anesthesiologist had a strong resemblance to you!

Congrats...

He'll be a lot different than your first! I've got 3 boys and they're all like night and day from one another. Just completely different personalities - but enjoy each of them for their uniqueness!!!

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='663484' date='May 6 2008, 07:33 PM']As strange as this sounds, I thought of you Actium when my wife was getting the epidural. The anesthesiologist had a strong resemblance to you![/quote]

Well I'm honored I could be a part of everything, no matter how remote! Congrats to you and your wife and your new son!

I'm looking forward to the day when I am a father.

[quote name='Actium' post='663610' date='May 7 2008, 09:51 AM']Well I'm honored I could be a part of everything, no matter how remote! Congrats to you and your wife and your new son!

[b]I'm looking forward to the day when I am a father.[/b][/quote]

And the Earth shook, the veil was torn in two, etc.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='663467' date='May 6 2008, 06:40 PM']First, thanks everyone.

And to answer GTG's question, my wife liked the name - inspired from Anderson Cooper from CNN. I've joked that it's based on Kenny Anderson, but since he's a Steelers coach, I couldn't bring myself to do that to the kid at this time. Plus, all of us have "son" at the end of our names (Jason, Allison, Carson, Anderson), so it fit.

And I wanted to name him Go since the birthdays are so close together and all![/quote]

Yeah but Go doesnt end in Son

:ninja:

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='663467' date='May 6 2008, 07:40 PM']First, thanks everyone.

And I wanted to name him Go since the birthdays are so close together and all![/quote]
You should have named him Danielson, after the Karate Kid.

Good point Rumble! This was taken on my cell right after the birth. The higher quality stuff is still on the D40 which is at the hospital with my wife - her sister is staying with her instead of me so our other boy doesn't get his routine totally thrown off.

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/ChicagoBengal/DSC00049.jpg[/img]

Archived