More or less confident in this team in the playoffs?

70 members have voted

1. 1. More or less confident?

• More
    • Less

Easy question after todays game are you more or less confident in the bengals winning in the playoffs.

I am definitely more confident then I was before this game.

Now we need to find a way to cut back on the stupid fucking penalties.

And carson cant make that throw that was intercepted, he just cant do that. Besides that he had a good game though.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='20 December 2009 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1261355713' post='845801']
Easy question after todays game are you more or less confident in the bengals winning in the playoffs.

I am definitely more confident then I was before this game.

Now we need to find a way to cut back on the stupid fucking penalties.

And carson cant make that throw that was intercepted, he just cant do that. Besides that he had a good game though.
[/quote]
I think that interception had more to do with the coverage than Palmer. After or about the time the ball left his hand, Chad was bumped hard and prevented from completing that route. Had he not been touched, he would have kept his momentum and been in position to catch that ball.

More. Get Crocker and Peko back and our D is gonna play better. They didn't have much help out there. Twice San Diego was able to score because they had a ridiculously short field.

I'm just kind of surprised at the emergence of our passing game and.... *drumroll*

Quan mothafuckin Cosby. Let's incorporate him in the offense a little bit more. He had a solid game and a couple solid returns.

[quote name='gatorclaws' date='20 December 2009 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1261355775' post='845809']
More... I thought San Diego was going to destroy us. They are a hot team right now.
[/quote]

Yeah, and once we get in the playoffs we don't have to worry about hot good teams, because only the bad teams make it.

More confident. Was very happy to see the passing game return, and I think it will stay. They stood toe to toe with the hottest team in the NFL and almost pulled it out. No shame in this loss, and I'm more confident in them now than I was when the day started. Would love to see them go back to SD in the second round of the playoffs.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='20 December 2009 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1261355970' post='845820']
I think that interception had more to do with the coverage than Palmer. After or about the time the ball left his hand, Chad was bumped hard and prevented from completing that route. Had he not been touched, he would have kept his momentum and been in position to catch that ball.
[/quote]

I'm glad you said that because I felt it should have been called being that it was ten yards down field.

This team has been riddled with penalties for week's so I am not confident they will get it corrected. I am losing confidence in the D. They are not getting off the field against better teams. Good game today and they played their butts off. I fear an emotional letdown next week combined with a Ravens win may put it all on the line against the Jets.

More. The passing game proved today that they can get it down, and that they have more than just Chad. If nothing else, today they proved to themselves they could still do it, and Carson trusted guys he has hasn't usually trusted, and I think we can all agree that Carson trusting guys has been an issue.

The big key for them to get in. Its important for them to rebound next week and not have a major emotional letdown.

[quote name='bgwilly31' date='20 December 2009 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1261360359' post='845983']
geezus orange glasses are out in full force tonight.

You guys must be passing those puppies out like free candy.
[/quote]

As is douche-baggery it would appear.

Thanks for adding nothing to every thread you post in.

[quote name='Elflocko' date='20 December 2009 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1261360523' post='845989']
As is douche-baggery it would appear.

Thanks for adding nothing to every thread you post in.
[/quote]

A message board is for expressing opinions. Besides different opinions nobody adds anything to any thread. Wiki forums or something dumbshit.

Archived