Holy Shit. Cowturd is on the Bandwagon?

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320165008' post='1054693']
Just heard on ESPN radio, cowturd has the Bengals #10 in his power rankings. Not that it means much, but has there been a bigger Bengals hater than this guy?
[/quote]

Well, that's about where they need to be by the record - to have them below that is really questionable. And most of the 4-3 teams don't seem to be crazy good - OAK and SD just got pasted, KC looked indifferent despite the 4 wins in a row, Bears and Atl are OK but have questions as well...

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320165008' post='1054693']
Just heard on ESPN radio, cowturd has the Bengals #10 in his power rankings. Not that it means much, but has there been a bigger Bengals hater than this guy?
[/quote]
Yes there has, Marshall Faulk, and even he's coming round!

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320179812' post='1054765']
I thought the only bigger Bengals hater was Norman Esiason. ( I refuse to call him Boomer anymore after some of his ridiculous statements.)
[/quote]

Well Boomer is on the Dalton banwagon, I know that.

[quote name='The PatternMaster' timestamp='1320165413' post='1054698']
Even the haters can't dismiss a 5-2 record, tied with the Ravens and a 4 game winning streak. Cowturd is a [color=#ff0000][size=3]pre-madonna[/size][/color], entitled, self-absorbed jackass who thinks his contribution to society is much greater than it actually is, I can't stand media guys with over inflated egos and sense of self-worth.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I don't think I've ever jumped on anyone for spelling or grammar mistakes on here, we all do it. But this one? Come on, a "pre-madonna"?
MULLY
primadonna

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1320216162' post='1054920']

I'm sorry, I don't think I've ever jumped on anyone for spelling or grammar mistakes on here, we all do it. But this one? Come on, a "pre-madonna"?
MULLY
primadonna
[/quote]
I thought it meant he was into girl singers from the '70s. Like Roberta Flack,.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1320216162' post='1054920']

MULLY
primadonna
[/quote]

Now don't be going aroun' tryn to bring ur dang Jap englush teachin' methods aroun' here, buddy!!

:ninja: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1320285661' post='1055260']
That's gotta be embarassing, calling someone out for their spelling but misspelling the correction.

Primadona, I believe, is the correct spelling. I won the Spelling Bee in 4th grade, btw.
[/quote]

Check it, Amish. The 4th grade was a long time ago, and I'm sure that word wasn't on your list. haha!!
MULLY

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

I'm guilty of not putting in the space

I love Cowherd, he is so ridiculous (he claims his are different because they dont change because of one win/loss)

Last week-
1. Packers
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. 49ers
5. Ravens
6. Saints
7. Giants
8. Jets
9. Cowboys
10. Bengals

This week ( i am pretty sure i remember it right)-