!!!!BENGALS @ TEXANS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='Bleeds Orange' timestamp='1325983660' post='1086368']
This is the second-largest loss margin in Bengals playoff history, topped only by the 44-17 loss to the Jets after the 1982 season.
[/quote]
I remember that one well. had an early lead

[quote name='Bleeds Orange' timestamp='1325983216' post='1086349']Hopefully they learn something from this experience. We knew this wasn't a Super Bowl team, so maybe this experience will help when/if the stars do line up for the team to make a run at a title.[/quote]

This. I thought they had a reasonable shot today, but they got exposed.

Things apparent to me, among other things, are that they miss Hall terribly, losing Pat Sims hurt, and Shipley would have helped Dalton a bunch. They desperately need OL help and some defensive playmakers.

Shit, I'd roll out a truck for Laron Landry, but we al. Know that's not SOPs style.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1325983468' post='1086358']
That was the easy yes to your absurd none. Not going to squabble over what you may or may not consider big.
[/quote]

Well we had three big games this year for us to make the playoffs, but they backed into it, 0-3. Playoff game with the Jets, LOST. A couple of years ago we needed to beat the Broncos on Christmas Eve to make the playoffs, LOST. We choked against the steelers in Marvin's first playoff appearance. The MNF victory and Chiefs are regular season games. Those games are not "have" too wins.

[quote name='Nordman' timestamp='1325983155' post='1086340']
MLB positiom must be fixed, Rey has not shown up when games get big. These great USC guys never turned out as hoped, time to turn the page. Crocker has been abused too. I must say that this broadcast really shows where our weakness is. MLB and safety...and we need corner.
[/quote]
no the broadcaster's pointed how shit the positioning coach's uder marvin are.

Look what change did for this team this year on the o side of the ball i don't think anyone really thought we would make it this far, so i think it may be time to look at some more coaching changes at Hc and some other positions and bring in some fresh faces and see if we can find that same thing on that side of the ball. Just saying I think marvin has done a great job here but i think its about time to consider cutting bait at a couple more coaching positions.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1325983771' post='1086378']
Not only is marvin lewis 0 and 3 in the playoffs but losses by 14, 10 and 21...
[/quote]

Don’t forget that we scored first in each game. We were leading at the half in one, and within a score in the other 2.

We scored one touchdown total in the 2nd half in all 3 games.

Since we scored the first TD in each of those games, we were then outscored by 21, 17, and 28 after that.

Coaching. Or lack thereof.

Archived