I met Hue Jackson today...

He just came into my job and worked with me.He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I didn't really try to drum up much Bengals convo as I know those guys don't like to talk football with fans especially while on vacation but he did mention Troy Smith just got cut by the Steelers. I also happened to come across other info regarding another QB while working with him so I wonder if they are looking for Gradkowski's replacement sooner rather than later... only time will tell anyway I thought it was kinda cool a member of the Bengals staff came in today... Doesn't happen very often.

Can't wait for this season! WHODEY!!!

[quote name='NASTYNATI' timestamp='1340818056' post='1136928']
He just came into my job and worked with me.He seemed like a pretty cool guy. I didn't really try to drum up much Bengals convo as I know those guys don't like to talk football with fans especially while on vacation but he did mention Troy Smith just got cut by the Steelers. I also happened to come across other info regarding another QB while working with him so I wonder if they are looking for Gradkowski's replacement sooner rather than later... only time will tell anyway I thought it was kinda cool a member of the Bengals staff came in today... Doesn't happen very often.

Can't wait for this season! WHODEY!!!
[/quote]

Did he work the register (you want fries with that?) or the drive-thru window?

;)

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1340821965' post='1136941']
You should have asked if it was his daughter that Nate Webster got funky with, then waited how long it took for him to punch you in the face.

:suicide:
[/quote]

THER ARE LIMITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the things you do for attention fucking amaze me!

do you have any daughters, any grand daughters? i surely hope like hell, especially considering all the pain hue and his family have been through, that he never reads this.

mods, is it asking too much to get this trash deleted?

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1340841083' post='1136984']
THER ARE LIMITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the things you do for attention fucking amaze me!

do you have any daughters, any grand daughters? i surely hope like hell, especially considering all the pain hue and his family have been through, that he never reads this.

mods, is it asking too much to get this trash deleted?
[/quote]

Good lord we had people before questioning whether it was Hue or not. That's the only reason I said it. Loosen up a little, and don't take everything so seriously.

Also just remember the relationship was when the girl was 16 to 18 years old. In Kentucky she would be a legal consenting adult and could even get married. It's not like the girl was 12 years old. Get a grip man.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1340841709' post='1136989']
Good lord we had people before questioning whether it was Hue or not. That's the only reason I said it. Loosen up a little, and don't take everything so seriously.

Also just remember the relationship was when the girl was 16 to 18 years old. In Kentucky she would be a legal consenting adult and could even get married. It's not like the girl was 12 years old. Get a grip man.
[/quote]

the minor in question was 15 years old at the time of webster's crimes against this child, so stop lying. i guess you must live in kentucky and that's why you're attempting to justify it. so appalachian mentality applies, to hell with the rest of the world and how they view 35 year olds taking advantage of 15 yr old children.

nevermind, wasted words.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1340844203' post='1136999']
the minor in question was 15 years old at the time of webster's crimes against this child, so stop lying. i guess you must live in kentucky and that's why you're attempting to justify it. so appalachian mentality applies, to hell with the rest of the world and how they view 35 year olds taking advantage of 15 yr old children.

nevermind, wasted words.
[/quote]

well 15 is the new 30 :rsju31uh9: :suicide:

I'm sorry I just can't get how uptight some people are in this day and time. I'm not for a bunch of old foggies going out and luring young girls into relationships, but when something like this happens then you got to learn to live with it. Webster got his punishment. If a comedian was on stage making jokes about this stuff you would be laughing your ass off, but I make a comment about it, and I should burn in hell. Come on man.....

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1340877256' post='1137032']
I'm sorry I just can't get how uptight some people are in this day and time. I'm not for a bunch of old foggies going out and luring young girls into relationships, but when something like this happens then you got to learn to live with it. Webster got his punishment. If a comedian was on stage making jokes about this stuff you would be laughing your ass off, but I make a comment about it, and I should burn in hell. Come on man.....
[/quote]

Work on your delivery.

It is fact that hell is filled with burning bad comedians that GOD just didn't get the joke.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1340877256' post='1137032']
[/quote]

JMHO but... regardless and whatever ... the girl is his child and some degree of respect and decency should be exercised. I do not find this the least bit funny and I am sure he would not either no matter what part she played in the affair. Age and legal age are moot points. She is still his little girl. The guy and his family have to be torn up over this crap and will be for years to come. Chances are you would not find it amusing in person and on this board if the girl was your daughter, either.
Just let it go.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' timestamp='1340894208' post='1137051']
So did Nate bang his daughter??? Also, I am not saying it was right, but that girl knew what was going on. I think Nate's punishment was a little harsh. It's not like he Sanduskied her.
[/quote]

Really?! dude she was 15 he was 30? He had guns in the car and told her he would kill her whole family if she told...cmon man

[quote name='bengalmonsta' timestamp='1340897999' post='1137066']

Really?! dude she was 15 he was 30? He had guns in the car and told her he would kill her whole family if she told...cmon man
[/quote]

Damn dude....didn't know that. I thought she was just a 15 year old who wanted to bang a football player and then was afraid she was going to get in trouble and made it sound like she was taken advantage of. Yeah that's pretty hardcore.

In high school I knew lots of little hoes who were banging dudes in their late 20's. You throw in a rich 30 year old and they would have been all over it.

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1340892018' post='1137048']

JMHO but... regardless and whatever ... the girl is his child and some degree of respect and decency should be exercised. I do not find this the least bit funny and I am sure he would not either no matter what part she played in the affair. Age and legal age are moot points. She is still his little girl. The guy and his family have to be torn up over this crap and will be for years to come. Chances are you would not find it amusing in person and on this board if the girl was your daughter, either.
Just let it go.
[/quote]

Archived